19 - The Heartbreak

"How did you know we're here?" Chaelin asked him. Mark stopped by their school to fetch Chaelin.

"It was school hours, I knew it of course." He answered.

"You mean... What time did you arrive?"

"I came here at .... 2PM, I think?" He said.

"Why do you have to wait for me for too long? You stayed here for 3 hours. My gosh! Are you sure you're fine?" She reassured.

Mark came because he remember they just bought her a dress, and not yet the shoes she should wear. He promised her with what she'll wear on his sister's birthday.

All the students in their school were watching them. This guy's new to their eyes, even how he dressed up. Jinah, her best friend, even asked for his phone number. Mark is kind and didn't mind it at all since she's Chaelin's best friend.

"Isn't that Marky boy?" Suga asked pointing his finger at the school gates.

J-hope nodded, "Yes it is him."

"Look at all those girls stucked at the gate!" Rap Monster said laughing.

"But, isn't that... Chaelin? With Jinah?" Jimin noticed the girls talking to Mark. They walked nearer to approach the kids.

"Hey!" Suga raised his hand for a hi-5.

"Hey! Oh, Chanyong. I stopped by for Chaelin. We'll go to the mall today to buy her shoes for the party. I hope it is fine?" Mark asked.

"Sure, no problem. But." He pulled Jungkook forward, "Tag this boy with you. I kinda trust him more than you. Sorry." He said sarcastically, butnstill made him feel it was just a joke.

"Sure, we've got no problem with that." He pulled Jungkook to his side and Chaelin on the other. He placed his arm around the shoulders of the two and bid goodbye to others, "We'll be back early. Don't worry. Good bye!" And left.

****

Inside the mall.

"Jungkook, do you know any store here where we should stop by first?" Mark asked. He knows Jungkook is more familiar with the place.

"So you brought me with you to be like your 'tour guide', eh?" Jungkook asked. Mark nodded.

"You didn't have to. But since he's here, why not enjoy it too?" Chaelin said with a smile on her face. She held onto Jungkook's blazer's sleeve and to Mark's poloshirt's sleeve and pulled them to a shop.

They quickly found the right high-heeled open shoes for her dress. The three stopped by the ice cream shop first. Mark's treat.

"Have you seen her dress, Jungkook?" Mark asked.

Jungkook shook his. He haven't seen it simply because he don't really hang out with her that much anymore.

"Haha! Don't worry, you'll see Chaelin wearing it anyway."

Chaelin looked on her phone after it rang, "Hello?"

"Chaelin! Mom said you have to buy a shampoo and body soap. You're still in the mall, right?"

"Yes, Chanyong. No problem, I'll buy it before going home."

On the other hand, Mark's mother called called him on the phone. "How did she know our place?" He arrogantly asked.

"What? But .... No! I can't.... I thought you already got the situation?" He looks like mad at the person from the other line.

"I need to go to the supermarket. You can go first if you want." Chalein told them.