17 - Mall Date

"Hey!" Morning greetings from Mark.

"Why are you here?" Chanyong asked Mark who he found out standing in front of their house when he went out to throw out the garbage bag.

"I am waiting for Chaelin." He said.

"Why?"

"I just want to ... Hm .."

"Don't tell me, you like my sister?"

"No! No, hell no. I mean. Why not? But no." He is in panic.

"Hahaha! Look at you. You can't look at me, you can't answer it straight." He patted Mark's back, "You can tell me if you really do. And besides, she's single. And maybe, you are?" Mark nodded. "So, there's nothing wrong about that."

"But, I just came back without a notice. How can I just interrupt her and disturb her quiet life?"

"Beat me, Mark. It is not quiet at all." Chanyong said honestly.

"Why?"

"Her heart is so confused right now. No, I think not anymore. But the last time we talked, she was so confused. I - "

"Are you talking about me?" Chaelin was still in her pajamas and he rhair tied up. But she has alread washed her face.

"Good morning there, pretty!" Mark greeted.

Chaelin heard clearly how he called him pretty. She blushed, butnshe quickly hid it when she bowed at him and ran back inside.

"But, she's still the nice and shy girl you knew, Mark."

"Yeah, I think so. Anyway, do you have any plans today?" Chanyong asked him. Mark shook his head and shrugged his shoulders. Chanyong told him to come closer and whispered him some things.

***

"Mom! I am going out for a while!" Chaelin shouted.

"Why? Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"I am going out to the mall."

"With who, young girl?" The concerned mother asked.

"Mark, mom. He asked me to come woith him to buy a gift for her sister and so, I think I should buy my gift for her now, too."

"But do you have money?"

"Yes mom. I will bring my savings with me." She wore her rubber shoes and tied the strings. She is simply wearing a suspender shorts and plain white t-shirt. "Bye mom!"

"Bye! Text me, okay?"

"Okay!"

***

"What do you want to do first?" Mark asked her.

"I don't know. I can't choose. Should we eat first? Or go find a gift first?" Chaelin asked.

"Don't think." He took her hand and entwined his fingers with her, "We can check all the shops one by one."

They walked to different shops, checking all the stuff to see if there's anything they should and can buy, with their hands together.

"Madam, do you want to try this cologne?" A lady asked Chaelin, ofering a piece of paper.

Chaelin took it and tried to smell it, "This one's good!"

"Thank you. You can buy one inside." And she told us where their shop is. Chaelin smiled at her and bowed before the lady left. Chaelin stared at the shop.

"Should I buy one?" She asked herself.

Mark noticed she haven't started walking and was just looking at the entrance of the shop. He slightly shookmher hand to make her look at her, "Let's just try to see what is inside." And smiled at her.

Mark and Chaelin checked out almost all of the boutique in the mall, shop for shoes, colognes and perfume, accessories, and even for clothes. They were already able to buy a gift for Mark's sister.

"Do you wanna go and buy your dress today?" He asked. Why not buy her dress now?

"Hm.. but I think I need Jinah, my best friend. I don't know anything about fashion." She said with a timid vocie.

Mark giggled and pulled Chaelin's hand to turn her around and face him. "I am here. Trust me." And pinched her nose after.

"Kyaaaa!" She shooed his hand away.

"Let's try there first." Mark said trying to hold his laughter in.

They asked the saleslady show them dresses that would fit to Chaelin. Any style will do, with or without sleebpves, cocktail dresses, long dresses, tube top dresses and the like.

"Do I really have to try all these?" Chaelin asked. She is not used to go out to buy clothes unless she is with her mother.

"Don't worry, just try them one by one. Go out once you've worn one. I'll tell you how you look like." And winked at her. It might be just her imagination but she saw a small heart flew away from his eyes when he winked.

Chaelin quickly changed to the first dress. It is black, cafted with a crew neckline, illusion cut-outs and a fit and flare silhouette. The length is just a little above her knees. "Should I really go out?" She asked.

"Yes, of course. Let me see here." Mark said.

"But ..."

"Or do you want me to go in?" He said.

Chaelin immediately went out of the fitting room beford Mark could do what he said. This boy is making fun of her, bad friend.

"Hm.. you kinda look old for that. Try the next one." And she pushed her gently back to the fitting room and closed the curtains.

She tried several dresses but still, Mark thinks it will make her older than her real age. Three dresses are left. It will be a waste of none from those dresses will be fine with her.

"How about this?" She asked as she shoved the curtains away. The black dress down to her ankle is crafted with a halter neckline, mesh cut out at the bodice and a curve hugging silhouette. The dress made her look taller, and revealed her body's slim figure.

Mark stood up from his seat and stand in front of the fitting room. He offered his hand to Chaelin, and she accepted it. He assisted her going out the fitting room.che slowly raised their hands up and turned her around. He pulled her to the nearest mirror to let her see how she looks.

"Woooow~" she was surprised to see herself.

"You look gorgeous." He whispred to her ears. With his own hands, he placed her hair at the back, and fixed her bangs with his fingers. He held her on the shoulders and rested his chin on her shoulder, "but, I don't like black. Sorry." He pushed her back to the fitting room and and said "Let's see the next one.".

"Look who's here!" An unexpected woman came and said while clinging to her boyfriend's arm.

"Ewww~" Chaelin whispered.

-----

Early update! Haha c:

I don't know if you like this chapter or is this even need. Lol!

How are you guys doing?

You are reading up to this author's note, right? Haha!

I don't know how to describe dresses well so I did a little research. Hahaha! :) I hppe you still got to imagine her dresses ^^

Thank you! :*