30 - D-Day

Yes, it is the day! The participants in the play were already called to go to the dressing room at the back of the auditorium to prepare for the play they've been practicing. Each students were given a table to put all their things on, and where they could dress themselves up for their respective roles.

All performers are busy preparing for the play. Checking all their clothes to be used for each scenes, the props needed for each part, and even checking if no one is absent.

Jin is nervous. It is actually his first time to be in a play. He had already acted before in front of his classmates but, he haven't performed in front of a huge crowd. He peeks in at the audience, and numerous people are walking in and taking their own seats., students, teachers, and even some parents.

"Is she coming?" He murmured to himself.

Suddenly, he had an idea of calling her. He took his phone out from his pocket and dialled, to call Chaelin.

"Are you coming?" - Jin

"Yes, of course. Is it already starting?" - Chaelin

"Not yet. I am still talking to you. Remember that I am a part of the play?" - Jin

"Ah, yeah. Stupid me. Sorry!" She sounded like she is thinking about something else.

"It is okay. Ah, which seat are you getting? Almost all of the seats are already taken." He said, worrying she might not be able to sit while watching the play.

"We're in the hallways of the third floor. The auditorium is just upstairs. We can get there in no time."

It might be weird but Jin can hear him panting.

"We'll just go to your classrom to get something Chanyong forgot to bring." She added.

"Okay. The play will start in an hour. Call me if you can get here before it starts. Okay?" Jin told her.

"Hm! Bye, bye!" She said ended the call.

"She didn't say she loves me? She didn't even wait for me to say good bye." Jin told himself and went back to the dressing room.

On the other hand, Chaelin really didn't go to Chanyong's room. There's no need for her to go there. The reality is, she is already at the dressing room, waiting for him to comeback.

Jin carefully opened the door when Chaelin suddenly popped out on his sight.

"Hi!" She gracefully greeted.

"I thought?" He asked while frowning.

"Yeah, I lied. Okay?" Chaelin said looking down. She was blushing about something so she looked down to hide her face.

"That's obvious."

"Yeah. So. Ah.. Bye!" and she tried to run out of the room but Jin grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chair.

"Aren't you going to stay with me here? You don't have anything to do, anyway." He said while holding her still on her shoulders while she is sitting on his seat.

"I don't need to. And besides, I'll make you more nervous if you see me here for long." She said before sticking her tongue out.

"Okay. Okay. Fine." Jin leaned closer and kissed the top of her head. He turned her around and cupped her cheeks wih his hands and leaned closer again to kiss her forehead, "Watch me, okay?"

Chaelin just nodded while staring at his eyes. "You can't be so cheesy when there are people around." She said on her mind.

She stood up and waved her hand for him, "Fighting!" And she tiptoed to give him a peck on his cheeks and ran out of the dressing room.

"That's weird. She didn't wait for me to speak again." Jin said, pouting, and went back to his place. But something caught his eyes. He found a guitar bag placed beside his table. He checked the tag at the top end. Seokjin is written, with a note.

Hi there! Sweetie~

I don't know why I am doing this.
I don't know, too, how to cheer you up and lessen the nervous you are feeling but ... I'll be watching you from afar. I thought you'll be more nervous if you'll see me in the crowd. Don't worry. I promise. You'll see me as soon as the play ends.
Don't look for me from the stage, okay?

Do well, My Seokjin.

I love you.

Jin has a lovely smile on his face while reading her message. He checked out the guitar and tried it.

"Wow! Newly bought?" Chanyeol, who was standing behind him, asked.

"New gift." Jin proudly answered.

"Cool!" Chanyeol was so amazed and checked it, "Oh? This is so sweet!" And pointed at the back of the guitar.

There's something written at the back..

Seokjin♡Chaelin

It is five inches big and there are also small things written around.

I love you. I love you. I love you. It is Bang Chaelin. I love you. I love you. I love you.

"Can I really use this?" He thought.

*Eunsol's POV*

I just came back from the ladies' comfort room. It is damn noisy inside this dressing room! I saw Hyeri talking to her boyfriend again. She has that smile again. I know that smile. That smile I see from her everytime she gets to see her mother.

I tired to look at all the corner of the room to see what and how everyone is doing.

Why is she here?

I saw Jin pulled her and let her take his chair. He leaned in to kiss her. Not on her lips, but still! Arghh! Why do I have to see her here? Why now?

One day, Jin. One day, you'll come back to me. Not just a day. But after that, you will be mine. Like forever.

-----

Hello my dear readers! How have you been? Here's another update :">

I just noticed you became quiet. Lol! Just leave your comments, if you have :) I'll try to reply ^^

Thank you once again for the votes!

- lovingseoul