11 - Agreement

The day ended with Chaelin and Jin going home together after waiting for the child's mother to come. Jin told Chaelin to go to bed and let him wait for her brother but Chaelin insisted she has to wait for her, with him.

They turned on the television and started to watch a comedy show to keep them awake. As time passes by, Chaelin's voice and laugh has becoming softer.

"Chaelin?" Jin softly uttered while he slowly approaches Chaelin. He found out that Chaelin has fallen asleep while watching. He grabbed at the nearest pillow and put it under Chaelin's head.

Jin heard Chaelin talking and he thought she is finally awake. Chaelin laughs with him. Jin looked at her closely but he saw Chaelin's eyes were closed. "She was just sleeptalking." And sighed deeply. But suddenly, Chaelin grabbed his arm and hugged it. She pulled it closer and tighten her wrap on his arm. "Chaelin. Chaelin. This is not a pillow. It is my arm." He softly said but Chaelin haven't loosen it up.

The doorbell rang. "Maybe it is Chanyong." He looked at the door, "Oh, right! I have to open it. But," he can't escape from Chaelin.

"Jin? Chaelin!" Chanyong said loudly, enough to hear when you're inside the house.

"Just a minute, Chanyong." Jin said while he is slowly and gently removing Chaelin's arms on his arm.

"Where's Chaelin? Sorry if you had to wait for me this long." Chanyong told Jin.

Jin lifted Chaelin up with his two arms, carrying her bridal style. "I'll bring her to her room then I'll go to bed, too."

"Sure! Thank you, Jin." Chanyong said and went to the bathroom to wash up.

The next day, which is the second day with Jin, but the last night he'll stay with the siblings, the three will finally go to school together. Chanyong prepared the breakfast for everyone. Chaelin got up first.

"What time did you come back last night?" She asked her brother.

"Around 11PM? Why?"

"I don't remember how I got to my room, when did I sleep, and I can't remember anything that I saw you arrive." She said.

"Eat now. You don't have to worry about last night. Jin said you fell asleep while waiting for me."

"And then?" Chaelin uttered while chewing her food.

"He carried you to your bed because I was too tired."

"HE CARRIED ME?" she shouted.

"Hey, don't shout."

"But you see, no one ever, did, carry me before. Even father. I mean, no one carried me except when we were still kids. Father did, you did, and Jungkook did."

"Don't worry. You're thin, he didn't have a hard time carrying you."

"Are you sure?" She asked and her brother nodded. "But it is embarassing. I don't even know what I did last night. How I looked like." She thought.

Jin remained silent on their way to school from house. What happened?

"Jin, are you okay?" Chanyong asked him.

"Hey! How was the meeting yesterday?" Jimin asked.

"It was fine." Chanyong answered and turned back to Jin, "What happened? You haven't talked since we left the house."

"Nothing." Jin answered.

*Flashback*

Jin hears Chaelin talkig and laughing. She laughs at the right time when Jin laughs at the show. "Jungkook, yah!" Chaelin suddenly shouted.

"I am trying to forget you, I mean everything that I felt for you. But, why do you keep on appearing before me? Did you know it is harder for me to do it when I always see you?" Jin knew she was sleeptalking. "Please stay away from me. If you want to help me, at least, please."

Jin was about to stand up and go back to his seat when Chaelin suddenly grabbed his arm. "Who can help me escape from this ..... Who? Please .... this space .... heart. I need to."

*end of flashback*

Everytime Chanyong asks Jin what's wrong, he changes the topic. He'll say it is nothing and talk about other things.

"Chanyong! Can V and I stay at your house tonight?" Jungkook asked.

"And why should I let you?" Chanyong asked back.

"Okay. Then let us finish our homeworks, then we'll go back to our houses?" V suggested. "Fine" said Chanyong.

V, Jungkook and Chaelin are at the living room doing their homeworks. "How do you solve this?" V keeps on asking the to other two making them not able to finish their own things fast.

"Here's some snack. Rest for a while." Jin said andnplzced the tray of food on the table. V quickly grabbed one.

"Looks like you starved yourself, V." Jin said trying to stop his laughter.

"Chaelin wants to finish everything so we can rest but I can't answer anything!" V complained.

"Ah! Mine is done!" Chaelin happily said and closed her notebooks.

"Chaelin, can we talk privately?" Jungkook asked out of nowhere, making everyone around look at him. "See? Everyone will listen and judge, so I want to talk to you alone." He added.

"You can tell it here. Don't worry." She said.

Jungkook didn't have any choice. He knows that Chaelin wants to keep a distance from him.

"Can you be my girl friend?" He asked.

This was the question Chaelin has been waiting Jungkook to ask. "Why are you asking this just now? Wait. Is he trying to get me just to forget Jinhee? No, you shouldn't, no, you can't." She told herself.

"Sorry, but no." She softly said.

Jin pats the top of Chaelin's head before standing up but he stopped when Chaelin helf his hand and placed it on her shoulder, "because he asked first. Sorry, Jungkook." She added. She looked at Jin, tlking to him with her eyes only, begging him to just agree.

"Yes, Jungkook. Sorry." Just go with flow, Jin.

"But he just got dumped by Eunsol. I mean, he just got broken hearted by her." She thought.

Jungkook smiled and asked "You asked first but you didn't tell him you like him, right?" Chaelin nodded. "Then, I can still convince you. I will start tomorrow, okay?"

Jungkook fixed his things and left, and V also did.

"I am sorry for that, Seokjin. You don't have to do it if you don't want." Chaelin said.

"It is fine, Chaelin. And as what I've said, I am also your brother so I will do this for you."

"But you have to promise." She lifted her hand for a pinky promise. "Promise me you'll not like me. I mean, that like, or love, or how you feel for Eunsol. You know?"

Jin laughed how cute Chaelin can't say straight what shenwanted to say, "Okay. I promise." And he locked his pinky finger with hers. "Promise me the same." And Chaelin nodded.

-----

Sorry if I didn't update for a looong time *^*

I wanted to read others' stories, too :)

I added a lot of stories to my library and I don't know which one to finish first cx

Anyway, Awww. Jin and Chaelin promised not to fall for each other. But? But? :(