29 - Untitled

Jin left the auditorium to look for Chaelin in the campus.

"Jin! Hey! Kim Seokjin! Will you stop?" Eunsol shouted while she was chasing Jin. This girl won't just give up easily.

Jin turned around to face her while he still continues to walk away, "We .. don't have anything to talk about, Eunsol. Now go, please. Go back to the auditorium."

Eunsol gritted her teeth. And finally, she gave up from following him. It won't help anyway.

However, Jin still continues to walk to look for Chaelin. He didn't know Chaelin is just inside the auditorium. "Where can she be?"

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrating and heard it ring. Good thing there isn't a practice on-going or Ms. Han will be mad at him.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Jin! Where are you, huh?"

It is Jungkook on the other line.

"I am on the second floor. Perhaps, have you seen Chaelin?"

"She is actually with us. Jinah and V are here too, and Namsoon."

"Where are you?" Jin asked.

"We're in the auditorium." Jin was just there, frozen on his spot. All this time, she was there? Then, she could've heard and seen what Eunsol and I did? He thought, worrying. "Okay. I'll be back there." And he started running back to the auditorium.

"You don't need to. They are going home, anyway. Chaelin said that you should use this time to rest and do your best later on your practice, and tomorrow on your performance. I heard she has a project she has to pass tomorrow." Jungkook explained to him Chaelin's situation.

"Okay, then. Thanks for telling me. Bye." And there, he sent Chaelin a text saying,

"Hi there, pretty! I heard you're already going home. Take care! Going anywhere before goig back home? Text me when you get home. I love you."

***

Someone's eager to be sweet to her lover. What miracle did happen?

"What do you like to buy for Jin?" Jinah asked her bestfriend.

"I don't know. What do you think?"

The girls stopped by the food store near the mall to have their lunch. It is cheaper there than eating in the restaurants inside the mall.

"Well, you are the girl friend so you know him better than me. How about a shirt?" Jinah suggested.

"No." She shrugged her shoulders and took a spoonful of rice. "He has a lot of clothes at home. I saw it."

"Ahhh." Jinah nodded. "How about a pair of shoes? Or have a couple shoes? Let's look for the cheap one."

"Nahhh. I dont think he needs that." Chaelin disagreed.

"Well, what does your boyfriend like? What do you think he always do? What does he need?" Jinah asked her. Yes, she has to know the answers to these.

"He loves music?" She looked up high remembering Jin is writing songs. "Hm... well, he writes songs. But I already gave him a notebook for his own written songs."

"How about a musical instrument?" Chaelin raised her eyebrows on her. "A guitar or a piano? It is better if it is a guitar. You can't bring it on your own." Jinah said making the two of them chuckle.