t w e n t y - n i n e

Excuse any mistakes

Seattle, Washington
2 weeks later

Remy knocked on Jeff's door, placing her hands inside of her pocket. It was a chilly and windy out, and she hoped that he was home. They found out that Jeff had took his name off Zeke's accounts just before the murders began. Since the murders have stopped recently, he was now back on the accounts.

Landon stood beside her, and took his turn knocking on the door. They could footsteps walking near the door as they took a couple of steps back. The door swung open, revealing Tamia, his wife.

Remy smiled softly at her while she and Landon held up their badges. "Hi, I'm Dr. Lotus and this is Special Agent Breaux. We're looking for Jeff Reynolds?"

"Umm, he just left for work." Tamia extended her hand. "I'm his wife, Tamia." They both shook it. "Is there something wrong?"

"We just wanted to ask him a few questions. May we come in?" Landon asked.

"Sure." Tamia stepped to the side, allowing them to walk in. She had the baby about two weeks ago and looked like she had already bounced back.

Remy looked around the large, and luxurious home in awe. "Beautiful home." She looked at Tamia.

Tamia smiled. "Thank you. We just really finished it about a year ago. Can I get you two anything? Coffee? Hot chocolate?"

"No, thank you."

She nodded her head, leading them into the living room. Remy and Landon took a seat on the couch across from her. Taking out a small pad, Remy crossed her leg over the other.

"You are so pretty." Tamia complimented.

Remy looked up at her and smiled softly. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Tamia clasped her hands together, and placed them in her hand. "So, what can I help you with?"

"We're investigating a series of murders and many of the victims's have access to an account that has your husband's name on it. Are you familiar with any accounts that he has personally?" Remy asked.

Tamia shook her head. "No, not really. We have a joint account and whatever we have personally, is ours. I'm pretty sure some of those are work related."

"It is." Landon nodded. "So you wouldn't have any access to them would you?"

"No."

Remy wrote down a few notes and nodded her head. "About maybe a month ago, was Jeff acting strangely or behaving abnormally?" She glanced up at Tamia.

"Umm," Tamia hesitated. "Not from what I can remember. He's always been a workaholic so him missing time at home isn't new. He's been really good with that, though."

"Any unusual cuts and bruises?" Remy continued.

Landon noticed that Tamia covered her right hand, and shook her head. "No."

Remy thought that the 'no' was kind of forced, but kept jotting down notes. "Is Jeff an angry guy?"

She was about to start heating up with the questions. Remy wanted to put a little pressure on Tamia to see how she would react or how would she take it. She didn't get an immediate answer back so she looked up.