f o r t y - t h r e e

I come alive in the night time.

Excuse any mistakes.

Seattle, Washington
Two days later, Sunday

Naomi sat across from Laura, one of the more popular newswoman in Seattle. They were about to start a live interview which was something that Naomi was against at first. But, she couldn't stay silent.

    Remy's words had resonated with her and she felt like she was doing what she needed to do. Shining a light on issues unique to women, black specifically, is important.

And if she was put in the position to do so, then she had no choice but to do so. Zeke went back to LA to continue working on his photography studio, but Rayne and Messiah were there for support.

       Nia was bugging the camera crew, asking a million questions. Somehow, she sat in the director's seat eating a bag of Doritos and her legs swung. "Let's go Mommy!" She yelled from the chair.

Naomi smiled at Nia as they fixed her microphone. "She's a cutie." Laura said.

       "Thank you."

Messiah reached for the bag, but Nia slapped his hand away. "Get your own, Uncle Siah!"

    "I want yours." Messiah kissed his teeth. Nia looked up at him, and munched on a chip. "So you gon eat in my face?"

She licked her fingers before reaching into the bag, getting another one and biting it.

     "Cute and bossy." Naomi looked at Laura, who laughed softly.

"Live in 10." The director yelled out.

       Naomi looked at Rayne and Messiah as he counted down, and they both gave her a thumbs up. "If this bitch get out of line, be ready to hold my purse." Rayne whispered to Messiah.

Messiah looked at her. "You wouldn't."

    Rayne looked at Messiah as if he had insulted her. "I'm from Englewood. It takes nothing for me to act up."

"I'm from Lincoln Heights." Messiah said. "We both gon turn this bitch upside down."

         "And we're live!"

"Naomi Cartier, I want to thank you for inviting me into your home. I wish they paid me enough to afford this."

        "Better demand equal pay, sis." Naomi looked at her.

"This gon be good." Rayne mumbled.

        "So, Naomi Cartier.. You've quickly come onto the scene, taking the business world by storm. I think alot of people want to know, who are you?" Laura asked.