t h i r t y - n i n e

Four updates in two nights. My writing fingers are tingling. For the midnight readers.

Excuse any mistakes.

Brennan Ingram

Senaya Ingram

Seattle, WA
7:44 p.m.

After Messiah and Amir came home, Amir walked in the kitchen seeing Rayne twerk while she cooked. His eyes followed her ass while it went to the side, up and down. She looked to be in a really good mood.

He'd just got back from Houston to see his friends. He was gone for two days, and the couple really hadn't talked that much. It wasn't rare because whenever they're with their friends, they allow each other to do so.

Rayne looked back at him and smiled. "Hey baby."

"Wassup? Why you shakin' ya ass and what not?" He walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and placing a kiss on her neck.

She shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I'm just happy." She looked back at him, pecking his lips before returning her attention back to the stove.

"Any particular reason?"

Rayne nodded her head. "A couple of reasons."

Amir leaned on the island and folded his arms across his chest. "Hm, I listenin'."

"I saw my mom today." Rayne began, adding butter and a little salt to her green beans. "She finished a 30 day program at the Rehab Facility."

"Aw shit. That's wassup."

Rayne smiled again, nodding her head. "Mhmm. I invited her over for dinner and I'm making her favorites now. Lasagna and green beans."

Amir kissed her temple. "I'm happy for y'all. You know that she gon be fighting for the rest of her life. Gotta stick with it, she gon need you more than ever."