t h i r t y - e i g h t

Y'all spoiled. Enjoy this while y'all can. I start classes next week. Don't be in my inbox lol.

 Don't be in my inbox lol

Excuse any mistakes. I really didn't proofread this time lmao.

Los Angeles, CA
Later that evening

Persistent knocking sounded on Adonis's door. He tried to ignore it, but whoever it was, wouldn't let him. He opened his eyes, sitting up in the bed.

Two women were on each side of him, and he moved one out of his way. She stirred in the bed before going back to sleep.

Adonis threw on a shirt, walking down the staircase of his bachelor pad. When he got to the door, he looked to see who it was and cursed to himself. Adrian and Ascaria were standing there.

"Fuck, fuck."

He tried to wreck his brain, wondering why they were there. Swinging the door open, he put on a fake smile. "Hey."

Ascaria looked at him weirdly. "Hey Don. Are you just waking up?" She asked, glancing at her watch.

"Yea, long night." He looked down at Adrian. "Wassup lil man?"

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I'm hungry."

"I just fed you." Ascaria said to him.

"I'm still hungry."

"Well, it's your father's time to feed you now." Adonis's eyes widened.

"Wait, what you mean?" Adonis asked.

"My dad and I are flying to New Orleans. You agreed to keep him the next few days?" She said. "Did you forget?"

"No, no." Adonis lied, looking back before looking at Ascaria. "Can you bring him back?"

Ascaria kissed her teeth. "Don, our flight leaves in about thirty minutes."

"Don't he have a private jet?"

She squinted her eyes at him. "You have a girl in there don't you?"

"Who said all that?" Adonis tried to pimp his way through this.

"Don't lie to me, Don." Ascaria sighed. "You have a girl in there?"

Adonis bit his bottom lip, and nodded his head. "Two. I really didn't mean for them to be here this long. I really didn't plan on just waking up."

"Come on, Adrian." Ascaria grabbed his hand.

"Wait, Aria." Adonis pulled her back. "I'll make them leave now."

"We'll be downstairs." Ascaria snatched out of his hold, and led Adrian back to the elevator.

Adonis sighed, and went back into the condo. He trotted up the staircase and went over to wake the two naked women up. "Sorry ladies, time to go."