t h i r t y - t h r e e

Here I go again, making y'all day with an update

Here I go again, making y'all day with an update. Few things before we get this chapter started.

Author's Note: I had a typo in the last chapter with Don's age. I put "32" which is wrong. Don just turned 30 in November, but I didn't highlight his birthday. Let me clarify the other's ages so there won't be confusion down the line(or to clear up the current confusion if there is some).

Naomi - 29(Turning 30 on Christmas)
Zeke - 26(Turning 27 on New Year's)
Rayne - 28(Turning 29 soon)
Amir - 32
Remy - 24(Turning 25 soon)
Nia - 5
Aaliyah - 24

All parents are late 40's to early 50's.

Excuse any mistakes. I know y'all be tired of me saying tbat. Obviously I don't proofread shit 🤷🏽‍♀️. Enjoy, though.

Seattle, Washington
10:09 a.m.

Naomi pulls into Rayne and Amir's long driveway, admiring their home as she always did. It was originally Amir's place. Naomi wasn't shocked when he showed her the home when he was houss searching. Amir had taste, more taste than what he wanted people to believe.

          He was very classy and smooth in his own way. Far from the average man. Naomi believed that was one of the reasons why he became a drug lord. He had expensive taste.

Very expensive taste.

             Getting out of her car, she closed it and walked towards the door. She was in a perky and upbeat mood, for obvious reasons. She was glad that she wasn't ovulating because she and Zeke would probably be picking baby names.

The thought of having another child didn't bother her. And surprisingly, the thought of having one with Zeke didn't frighten her. But, she could do without it right now.

       Knocking on the door, Naomi placed her purse on her shoulder and folded her arms across her chest to create body heat. She smiled a little at the Christmas decorations they had outside. Amir loved this time of the year, especially the decorations.

She wasn't sure why he was so fascinated with them, but she didn't complain. Especially since he was willing to put up hers without hesitation. Someone had to do it and it wasn't going to be her.

           Amir opened the door and immediately stepped to the side so Naomi could come in. "Mommy!" Nia ran to her just as Amir closed the door.

"Hey baby." She hugged Nia tightly. "Had fun with your uncle?"

     "Mhmm." Nia nodded excitedly. "Uncle Mir made breakfast."

"Don't tell the world baby girl." Amir chuckled.

           "Ohhhh, so Uncle Mir can cook. Thanks for letting me know." Naomi smirked at him causing him to roll his eyes. "Go get your things. Your daddy is waiting on us."