t h i r t y - f o u r

Let's all admire Adonis some more

Let's all admire Adonis some more. He's my screensaver and I just want y'all to see what I see daily. Ok enjoy!

Excuse any mistakes

Washington, DC
Same night, 7:32 p.m.

            Adrian was staring at Adonis while sitting in Ascaria's lap. He invited Ascaria to his hotel room and hadn't expected her to bring him. Adonis couldn't help, but to stare back at his son. He looked just like him. Same skin color. Same hair texture. Same eye color.

I'm really someone's father.

         He looked from Adrian to Ascaria, who wore a solemn expression. It looked like she was finally breathing around him, maybe because her secret was finally out. She had better ways of telling him, but she was glad it was over.

Still, she felt like shit, keeping her son away from his father. Ideas sound good in your head until shit hits the fan. After confessing to her parents when Adonis found out, they both expressed how disappointed they were in her.

        They also told her that she needs to let Adrian meet Adonis, if she wanted to repair whatever relationship they had left.

Adjusting Adrian in her lap, Ascaria sighed and looked at Adonis. Her eyes blinked rapidly, trying to stop the tears from falling. "I'm sorry, Don." She quickly wiped the tears off her cheeks, looking away.

     Adonis hadn't expected her to apologize so quickly. She must have really felt bad because she was too spoiled and stubborn to acknowledge her faults. But, this looked sincere.

Adrian looked back at his mom, scrunching his eyebrows up. "Ma, why are you crying?" When she didn't answer him, he looked back at Adonis. "Who you?"

           Adonis realized that Adrian was protective over his mom, just like he was. Glancing at Ascaria, she nodded her head. "He's yours. You have a right to."

He turned his attention back to Adrian who was still waiting on an explanation. Adonis was nervous, to say the least. He wasn't sure how Adrian would take it or would he accept it. Would he wonder why he was out of his life for so long? Would he hate Ascaria if he knew the truth?

    Sitting up all the way, Adonis sighed and extended his hand to Adrian. "I'm Adonis."

Adrian didn't move to shake it or anything. "He's your father, sweetie." Ascaria said while rubbing his head.

        He looked at Ascaria before looking back at Adonis. Moving out of Ascaria's lap, he walked towards Adonis and wrapped his arm around his neck.