chapter 22

This chapter is more of a flashback chapter to how the whole Finn and Serena thing started

Two Months Earlier

Finn rushed down the hallway of his apartment complex praying that Rachel would be at home. He felt as though he had hardly seen her over the past month, she had been so busy with school and in between his work schedule and his own classes they had barely had any time together. 

He needed to talk to her, worse yet he needed to see her. He had done something very stupid and he knew he needed to tell her, and he would if he could find five minutes when they were in the same room at the same time.

There was a party tonight over at the Alpha house and he planned on convincing her to go with him. They needed a night out together desperately and the party served as a fun night out.

He rushed into the apartment making his way from room to room looking for her until he found her packing a bag with books in her bedroom. 

“Your home” He smiled. 

“Not for long” she replied looking up from her bag to him. 

Finn's smile quickly fell. “It’s Friday night where could you possibly be going?” he asked her. 

“I have a study group for Biology” she explained. 

Finn walked into the room and sunk down on her bed with a sigh “Again?” he asked. 

She had been attending some type of extra classes or study groups a couple of times a week for the past month now. 

“Yeah, well I’ve got some big exams coming up over the next three months” she replied. 

Taking hold of her hand Finn pulled her down next to him. He felt like a stranger to her lately she was so closed off all of her focus on school, he couldn’t work out the last time she had even initiated any physical contact with him. 

“I need to talk to you, I need to spend some time with you” he told her. 

Rachel smiled; he looked so pathetic when he whined. They had both been busy lately and she felt bad that she was continually putting him off but school was important. 

“Lets have breakfast tomorrow,” she suggested causing Finn to frown. 

Breakfast he thought bitterly, that was the only time he saw her anymore, over a piece of toast and an O.J.

“There’s a party on tonight at the alpha house, blow off you study group and come with me,” he suggested. 

“Finn” she sighed, “You know I cant do that,” she told him. 

“Why not?” Finn cried out in frustration. 

“Because I have to study” she defended “This is important, Finn” she said. 

“And spending some time with your best friend who you haven’t spent time with in a month isn’t?” he asked angrily.

Rachel was a little shocked at how angry Finn had gotten normally he was so understanding.

“Your right, I’m sorry but I cant tonight. How about tomorrow night?” she suggested. 

“I work Saturdays at the bar, Rachel” he told her. 

Of course Rachel cursed at forgetting that. “What about Sunday?” she said. 

“Working” he answered. 

“Oh” she sighed her eyes drifting to the clock. She needed to leave soon or she would be late. 

“It’s one night, Rachel please,” he begged “I miss you and I just need to be with you” he told her desperately. “We don’t even have to go to the party we can just stay here talk and eat ice cream” he suggested.