Chapter One - The Beginning

Arabella's POV:
.................................

Waking up to fighting kids is not a pleasant thing. I'm not a morning person and I hate it when I get woken up unpleasently like this.
"I will kill them when I see them!" I muttered to myself.

I made my way to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.
After 30 minutes I finally got out of the shower and did the rest of my morning routine.

Then I got back to my room.
My room isn't very big but it isn't very small either. It has the perfect size for me. It wasn't special either it was rather pale... much like me.

I'm not popular at school and I don't really have friends. It's just that they find me a weirdo for not wanting a boyfriend or going to parties.

It's not that I don't want a boyfriend but I just couldn't find the one yet. I don't want to be with any guy just to have a boyfriend. I want someone unique who is not like those teenage bad boys who think they can own every girl with their good looks.

I want someone who is somehow mature and loving. Someone who loves me for who I am not just for my looks.

Sigh... But that's just hard to find in a guy these days.
Let's just get dressed and eat breakfast before mom comes shouting for me.
..........................................
After some time

"You finally decided to get up and do something!" My mom said while washing the dishes.

"Mom, what do you want me to do on a Saturday? I mean people have weekends to rest right?" I rolled my eyes.

Mom begins to glare at me and I know what is about to come.

"Miss Arabella Knight, who do you thing you're talking to, huh?! Do you think I'm your friend to roll your eyes at me whenever you please?!"

Shit.

"Mom, you know it wasn't my intention to offend you." I said while walking up to her and hugging her from behind.

"Well you should watch your language while talking to me, young lady!"
"Sorry! It won't happen again, promise!"

I said only the truth. But the truth always hurts.

Whatever.

"I hope so! Now set the table and get your siblings to eat breakfast"
"Ok" I hate my life.

.......................................

Alessandro's POV:

"You think you can get away from me?" He said with darkness and hate in his eyes.
"Please... please Dimitri I have a son you can't do this to me... please!" My mother begged while looking at me with tears in her eyes.

I stood their doing nothing... I watched how men in black suits beat my mom up in front of my eyes. Mom begged them to stop but they didn't.

Dimitri the man with a big scar on his face took his gun out and placed it on my moms forehead. "Any last words?" He asked with a smirk on his face. My mom looked at me with love and sadness at the same time.

I just wanted to run towards her and hug her but I was too scared. "Alessandro.... I love you my little baby boy.....run!!!!!" She shouted the last word and I ran.

The last thing I remember is the sound of gunshot coming from the living room.
Mom
........................
I opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. "The same nightmare" I thought to myself.

That's how I spend my nights when I don't have someone sleeping beside me. That's one of the reasons why I bring women home with me.

I can't sleep alone without having nightmares.

Fuck... it's 10:30 in the morning and I have important business to deal with.
Fuck my life.

I need a change. Maybe a wife who sleeps beside me everyday so I won't have these nightmares but the problem is where can I find a girl who doesn't want me for my money or fame.

I want a girl who's like my mother. Loving, caring and genuine. But who am I kidding... no girl like this will love a cold hearted monster like me.
Sigh... I need a shower.
.....................................................

"Rise and shine!" Of course what is better than having an annoying friend like Giovanni.

"What do you want?" I asked.
"Nothing... can't a friend greet his buddy?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I mean what are you doing in my house and how did you get in?!"
"Well I may have made a key for myself." Like I told you... annoying.

"What the fuck! Why?!" "What do you mean why? I'm your best friend." "Fuck off, Giovanni and make me coffee!" "What the hell! Why should I?" "Because I said so!"

"Asshole" I chuckled "Same" He is the only one who can make me laugh.
.............................................

At the basement
I walked in there with a blank emotionless face. I can't show any emotions... if I do people won't fear me.

"So what do we have here?" They jumped when they heard my voice. That's what I like... I like to be feared and respected.

"He betrayed us, Boss!" One of my men told me. "Hmm... I see!" I leaned towards the man who's tied up on a chair.

He looked scared. He knows what happens to traitors and what I do with rats. "Who?" I asked him while holding his jaw tightly. No answer.

I punched him in the face and he fell with the chair. One of the men picked him up and placed him right in front of me again. "Tell me who and you won't suffer much!" I said in a harsh tone.

"Please, Mr. Lazzaro!" He begged. "Please what?!" I'm getting impatient. "If I tell you who he is he will kill my family" he told me between sobs.

"Do you think I care?" Pathetic. "So you want it the hard way." Giovanni said while smirking. He looked at him with fear in his eyes. Such a crybaby.

"No no please I'll tell you but please protect my family." I got into a deep laughter. How dare he make deals with when he betrayed me. And he got another punch.

"Who do you think you are to make deals with me Alessandro Lazzaro, huh!" "I didn't mean to!" He cried. "Tell me who it is or I'll kill you and your family in the most painful ways ever!!" I shouted.

"Dimitri" he mumbled.

"Dimitri" I repeated and looked at Giovanni who was still smirking.

I nod at Giovanni and he knew what to do. I left the basement and heart a gunshot. He deserved to die he's a traitor a rat and that's what happens to filthy liars.

Death.

No one betrays Alessandro Lazzaro and gets away with it.

...........................................................

So this was the first chapter. I know it's a little short but the next chapters will be longer.

I hope you liked it.

💋