Chapter Thirty One - Little Family

Arabella's POV:

"You better not move your ass from the bed!" It's been like that for two months now. I can't do anything, I have to stay in bed all day and do nothing. It's unbelievable. Alessandro is acting as if I'm going to do a marathon if I got off the bed. I get he's excited to have a baby and wants it to be healthy, but this is just to much.

Yes, I'm pregnant. When I found out two months ago I was already in my third month. I can't believe I didn't find out earlier. That means I'm in the fifth month now. Alessandro has been acting crazy ever since. The moment he found out that we're having a baby or should I say two, he immediately went baby shopping. We're having twins. A boy and girl. My belly is already so big. "The room for our babies will be ready soon!" Alessandro announced smiling. I love seeing him like this.

He was always so grumpy barely smiling, but now he's smiling constantly. Mr. Lazzaro was happy too when he found out. He was happy that Alessandro was having a heir. Even though this scares me a bit. I don't want my son to be a mafiosi. Every time I talk with Alessandro about it he shuts me up. I'm still studying for college but at home. I will mostly graduate in a few months. I'm so excited for that and more excited to meet my babies. Who would have thought that me at 19 will have twins soon.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked me. "I just ate. You want me to become fat?" This man was unbelievable, he's treating me like a baby. "You'd be the most beautiful fat woman ever!" He kissed my temple smiling. This made me smile too. He's being extra sweet since my pregnancy. Thank god Clement hasn't bothered us anymore. Turns out his father found out about his stupid attempts to get to me and punished him. Everyone knows to not mess with Alessandro, I think that's the reason why Clement's father did that.

I hope everything will go well and nothing bad will happen. My mom and my twin siblings are still leaving in the apartment complex next to us. She comes to visit every now and then when Alessandro is not at home. Alessandro still doesn't like her, but his father and my mom get along, even though they were once lovers. "Alessandro we to talk about it!" I told him as I was cupping his cheek with my palm. "About what?" "I don't my son to be a mafiosi!" His smile faded quickly and his eyes darkened.

"There's no discussion in this matter, Arabella! My son will be the boss after me and that's final! I don't want to fucking talk about this anymore." He yelled startling me. "Just think about the danger that will follow him! I can't live with the fear that anything can happen to him anytime!" I yelled back frustrated. "You're living in this fear with me as well, so what's different now? No matter if he's the boss or not, he and my little baby girl will always be targeted because they're my kids! But you know I would never let anything happen to them same as you!" He said before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

I would never allow my son to be a murderer! He's delusional if he thinks I will let that happen! My belly is getting bigger and bigger each day and I'm still in the fifth month. I was so shocked when I found out that I was pregnant and even more shocked that I'm having twins. I can't wait to hold them in my arms and finally be able to get out of this room. The door opened again revealing Alessandro. "Have you eaten?" He asked me for the tenths time today. "Yes I did!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You have to know that I'm serious about the other matter!" I opened that subject again. "How about we let him decide what path he wants to follow?" He suggested kinda mocking for taking decisions for my son. He was right. My son has the right to decide, but still I can't let him be a murderer! "You don't understand, Alessandro! I don't want my baby to become a murderer!" I argued back. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes in the process. "I didn't become a murderer by choice and I'm sure as hell won't my force my son to become one! Stop making me look like a bad person in front of everyone! I won't let you destroy my image for my children!" He shouted out of nowhere.

"I didn't mean to." I cupped his cheeks and made him look into my eyes. "I'm sorry if it came out that way, it's just that I'm afraid of that lifestyle." I tried to explain. He grabbed my wrist and kissed my palm. His eyes held pain and sadness. I know I hurt him every time I talk about this, but I can't help it. "It's still too soon to talk about this, bambino!" He finally said after a moment of complete silence.

"How about we talk about the names then?" I smiled changing the topic. He smiled too getting all excited. I wouldn't have thought he likes kids that much. "I will choose my princess' name and you'll choose my prince's name." "Deal!" I clapped my hands in excitement. "What do you have in mind?" I asked curiously. "I've always liked the name Valentina." "I love that name too." I said excitedly. "So Valentina it is." He stated proudly. I nodded happily. "So I looked these past days for names and found the name Elia. What do you think?" I was anticipated waiting for his reply.

"I like it. It sounds good!" He said smiling. "I thought you wouldn't like it. You don't know how happy I am now!" I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Elia and Valentina Lazzaro." He whispered smiling to himself. "Our little family." I whispered back.

***

End of chapter 31.

Only 1 chapter and this story will be done. I know I said 5-6 last time, but now I think that this would be too much. I don't know if there's going to be a sequel to this, but I will now focus on my other story "Midnight memories" please check it out if you haven't already. And I'm also planning a new story, I think it'll be fantasy.

Other than that thank you for your love and support, I can't believe this story will reach 10k soon!

Like always don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.

Love you♥️