Chapter Twenty Four - Il mio bella moglie

Alessandro's POV:

I knew something like would happen. I knew that I wouldn't be able to control my anger, but it just happened. It was hard for me having someone, who constantly reminded me of my mother's death around and Arabella made it even harder. Of course she won't stay quiet when I talk like this about her mother, but she needs to understand where I'm coming from.

It's been days since I've last seen her and I miss her like crazy. But I don't want to see that woman. I hate from all my heart. I hate everyone who was involved in my mother's murder. Even though she didn't really had something to do with the murder itself, but she's one of the reasons why she died.

If my fucking dickhead of a father didn't love her and loved my mother instead, she would have been with me now. He could have saved her just like he saved me, but no, he took that as an opportunity to get rid of her.

If I just know were he is, I would have killed him with my bare hands. I would have tortured him till death. Someone like him can't be my father. He's the one who made me be who I am today.

He made me the cruel monster who everyone fears. I never wanted to be like this. My mom never wanted me to be like this. She always tried to keep me away from my father's harsh lifestyle. She always told me to be a good man in the future, to never kill or be like my father at all.

I was ready to do what she wanted, but when she was murdered everything changed. The only thing I lived for was revenge. I became like him. I became a monster who killed everyone who stood in his way.

I finally killed who murdered my mom, but Roberto Lazzaro aka my father is still alive living his life. Hell, he probably has a new family now. I will find him no matter what. Only then will I be able to live peacefully.

Not being able to be a minute longer without my angel Arabella, I made my way home.
She's the only one I need right now. Unlocking the big double door to my mansion I felt myself getting more excited to finally having her in my arms again.

Ignoring her mother's stare, I climbed up the stairs to our room where she hopefully is, taking long strikes as I made my way to the end of the hallway. I swung the door open in search of her petite figure. I stood in the middle of the room letting my eyes wander around the room searching for her.

Suddenly I felt two small arms wrap around waist and heard sniffles from behind me. I turned around and looked down at my beautiful angel who was crying her eyes out. She looked like a kid who's favorite toy was token from him. "I thought that you'll never come back again." She sobbed while wiping her tears away with sleeves.

"Do you think I'll be able to live without my beautiful bambino?" I chuckled wiping the rest of her tears away with my thumbs. "I don't know." She shrugged looking down at the ground. "What will happen now, Alessandro?" "What do you mean?" I asked confused by her question. "What will happen between you and mom?" She cleared my confusion.

"Nothing. I bought her an apartment in this area where she'll be able to live with her kids under my men's watch." I explained. She hugged me a tight and mumbled a quick 'thank you'. "I'm sorry for slapping you!" She liftet her head for her eyes to meet mine.

"You said that already, bella." I lowered my head to be as close as possible to her beautiful face. "Don't leave me anymore, Alessandro. You don't know how hard it was for me knowing that you're mad at me." She sobbed again.

I kissed both her cheeks that were red from all the crying. "I won't, bambino!" Now I smashed my lips on hers. How much I missed having her in my arms and tasting her sweet pink lips. A knock on the door snapped us out of our little moment.

"Cazzo!" I cursed. Who dares disturb us now. "Come in!" "Boss, we have a p-problem!" Dante appeared and told me with fear evident on his features. "What problem?" I was getting impatient. "The warehouses were we keep the goods is burning!" "What the fuck are you saying??" I shouted angrily which made Arabella jump.

She rubbed my back in circles in attempt to calm me down, but to no avail. I felt fire burning inside of me. How could this happen? "Boss, we could save half of the goods, but the other half turned into ashes." He explained.

"Who the fuck, did this?" I questioned through gritted teeth. "We couldn't find it out yet, boss." I shut my eyes and ran a hand through my hair, frustrated from everything. "Is everyone ok?" Arabella asked him concerned about my men's well-being. "Yes, ma'am. Everyone is ok." He assured her.

"You better find out who it was, Dante! I don't want fucking playing! You understand?" I made sure he understood what I meant by the look I gave him. He quickly nodded and looked down in fear. "Get out!" Without a second word he opened the door and scurried out.

"Calm down, Alessandro. Maybe it was just an accident." My beautiful angel assumed. I sat myself on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto my lap. "You're too innocent to understand this, mia bella moglie." "What does that mean?" "What?" "Mia bella something." I chuckled at her cuteness. Even in situations like this, she made me laugh. "It means 'my beautiful wife'!" Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned a bright red.

"Oh." Is the only thing she said. "You're the only one who can make me feel better in a situation like this, il mio dolce fiore!" I held tight to my chest, while taking in her beautiful scent. "I love you, Alessandro." She said making me look at her. "I love you too, bambino!" I said before planting kisses all over her face and neck and finally her plump lips.

Without her I would have been nothing, but a cold hearted monster. She made my cold heart melt. She broke the walls I build a long time ago around me to save my heart from aching again.

She's my moonlight in the night and my sunshine in the day.

She's mine.

***

End of chapter 24.

They're finally back together😭

Don't forget to vote and comment💖

Love you❤️