Chapter Eleven - Hope

Arabella's POV:

I can't stop thinking about what happened an hour ago. What shocked me the most is that my mom accepted him so quickly. I thought she will freak out and cry like she always does.

But no she was calm and understanding, it's nothing like her. I have to ask her about it.

I got out of my bed and went to her room.
"Mom, I need to talk to you." I said after opening the door to her room.

"Come sit beside me." She tapped the place next to her on the edge of the bed.

"You're probably wondering why I handled this situation calmly and accepted him." She said as if she can read my mind.

I nodded in response.

"Well..." she started. "When I was in your age, I met a guy named Roberto." She paused and looked at me before continuing.
"He was in a gang." She said which shocked me honestly, because I never thought my mom would for the bad boy type of guys.

"And?" I asked pushing her to continue.
"I loved him and he loved me back, but because he was in a gang we couldn't be together." She looked down as of she was trying to hide her sadness.

"My parents didn't allow us to be together, because they thought that he'll bring danger upon me." She cupped my cheek now.

"He wasn't dangerous for me and I knew that he'll treat me like a queen but for the sake of my parents I chose your father over him. And you know how things ended with him." She said and looked at me with teary eyes.

Yes, I know exactly how things ended with him. Even though my dad was a lawyer and a very respected man outside, he wasn't the best dad or husband at all. He wasn't home much and when he was, he usually fought with my mom and beat her.

I was very young at that time. My moms parents never believed her, they thought my dad was a good man just because he was lawyer. He was the complete opposite of that.
But my mom is a strong woman and could get away from him. She was pregnant with my twin siblings we ran away from and after some time he decided to marry again, so signed the divorce papers my mom sent to him.

And from that day I've never seen him again. Not because he's far away from us now, but because I don't want to see him. He's a horrible man, husband and father.

"What I'm trying to say is, that if you like this man, give him a chance." She continued.

I really like Alessandro, but I'm scared. I don't know from what exactly, but I am.

"His eyes held honesty when he said, that he would never hurt you. It resembles the thing I saw in Roberto's eyes when he told me the same." She said and a single tear flew down her cheek.

"I know he's a dangerous man, Arabella. But that's not important as long as he's good to you." She stated.

"You're right, mom. I will give a chance." I said and hugged her.

All I needed was this little encouragement to decide what to do, and my mom gave it to me. I don't want to end up with a man I don't have feelings for, so it's better to follow my heart.

-------------------
The next day
-------------------

Alessandro's POV:

Tonight I'm going to make everything right.
I'm going to propose to her on her birthday. Hopefully she'll agree to go on a date with me, otherwise I will have to drag her.

Before seeing her I was saying to myself that I will punish her hard this time, but everything vanished the moment I saw her again.

Never in my life would I have imagined to do something like this for a girl. But with Arabella everything is different, it's like she came from nowhere just to evoke these things in me which I didn't even know existed.

I saw in her eyes. I saw the way her beautiful blue eyes sparkled when we met again. I knew that she has feelings for me too.

I picked up the phone and dialed her number. After some time she finally answered. "Hello?"  How much I love this angelic voice of hers. "Angel, it's me!" I said. "Is everything ok?" She asked nervously. "Yes, Angel! I just wanted to ask you out tonight." I told and waited for her response.

She better say yes though.

"Tonight?" She questioned.

"Yes, angel tonight." I responded.

"Ok, when?" She asked me. "Eight. I'll come and pick you up. Wear something nice." I told her happy that she agreed to come.

"Ok, bye!" She said. "Bye, angel!"

Let's hope she'll like it.

-------------------

Arabella's POV:

I was so excited when he told me that he's going to take me out tonight. On my birthday. I wonder if he knows that it is today.

Now let's go shopping because I have nothing to wear for tonight.

"Mom, I'm going out tonight with Alessandro." I told her excitedly. "I wanted to make a cake to celebrate your birthday, but seems like Alessandro got other plans for you." she said.
"Maybe, but I want to go buy something to wear for tonight." I told her.

"Ok, go! Do you need some money?" She asked me. "No, I'm fine, but thank you." I said while getting my shoes on.

----------

After some hours.

I finished my shower and began to put makeup on. It took me so long to decide what to buy. But I found the perfect outfit for tonight. I can't wait.

After finishing my makeup I put my royal blue backless dress on which reached mid tigh.
And let my wavy brown hair fall to my shoulders.

Satisfied with my look I looked at the watch to realize that 7:55 pm already. I quickly put on my silver high heels and grabbed my phone and key and put them in my silver clutch.

I got down the stairs when I heard Alessandro's voice who was greeting my mom and siblings.

Wow. I've never felt more nervous than I've felt at this moment.

------------------------------------------

End of chapter eleven.

Vote, comment and share, please💘

Thank you for reading!💋

Love you ❤️