Chapter Eight - Free again

Arabella's POV:

I don't know why I asked him to stay with me, but I felt comfortable and secure when he was around me.

His warmth was what I needed last night. I ignored the fact that I was mad at him, but still I will not agree to marry him.

We are still lying in the bed. It's 7:30 in the morning. He's still asleep. I got neater to his face to examine his features clearer. He looks so peaceful while sleeping.

His brows aren't furrowed in a angry way like always and he looks relaxed.

But I know when he wakes up he'll be a completely different person. His cold side will come to the surface again.

After a long time of examining his face I finally decided to get up.

But then something caught my eye.

His phone.

I haven't heard from my mom since forever and this my chance to call her.
I slowly picked the phone from the nightstand beside the bed and went to the bathroom as quietly as possible to not wake him up.

After locking the door behind me I began to call my mom.

Hope she's home.

"Hello!" I felt relieved when I heard her voice.

I miss her so much.

"Mom, it's me!" I stated excitedly.

"Arabella? Why didn't you call me? I thought you will call me everyday! She scolded me.

"Mom, my phone broke and I need buy a new one, that's why I couldn't call you." I lied to her.

Sorry, mom. But I can't tell that I'm kidnapped by a sexy psychopath who's forcing me to marry him.

"What?!" Shit. Did I say it out loud?

"You're kidnapped?! Omg!" She screamed in my ear.

"No, no, mom! I was just joking!" I assured her.

Alessandro will kill me.

"Arabella, don't lie to me! Tell what happened" She said angrily.

"Mom, I have to go to college now! Love you, bye!" I cut the phone call.

Phew. I hope she believes me.

------------

After doing my usual morning routine I finally got out of the bathroom.

"Who were you talking to?" Shit. I'm fucked.
"Answer me!" She shouted and I jumped at his harsh tone.

"M-my mom!" I stuttered while looking down not daring to look at his angry face.

"Who gave you permission to do that?" He asked me coming closer.

"N-no one!" I said.

"Give me my phone back!" I immediately gave him his phone.

"The wedding is in two days." He stated and walked past me to bathroom.

I thought it was in a week?

"B-but..." I began but was cut off by the bathroom door closing in my face.

Asshole.

That's it I can't tolerate him anymore. I have to get out of here and now.