Chapter Two - New Life

Arabella's POV:

Living with my mom and siblings is like hell for me. It's not that I don't love them. I just can't live my life like this anymore. I want to be free and do things on my own. I don't want to be told what to do and what not to and I know that's not possible when I'm living with them so that's why I decided to move out.

And I will actually move out to New York tomorrow and I'm freaking scared how my mom will react to this. She will kill me. Now I'm pacing around in my room and I'm trying to find a way to tell her without getting killed in the process. But how?!

"You can do this, Arabella! You just have to go down there and tell her and hopefully nothing bad will happen." Who am I kidding I'll be grilled in the oven.

"Tell me what?" A voice suddenly came from behind me. Fuck it's my mom! "Arabella?" "Y..yeah?" I struggled to answer. Shit this is the end. "What have you done now?" She questioned crossing her arms on her chest.

"Mom, we have to talk but please promise me to stay calm!"

"Just tell her already" my inner self told me. "What is it?" "So look mom you know I recently turned 18 and.... uhm I decided that it's time for me to see my life and move out." I told her as calmly as I can.

"What?!"

Shit.

"Yes mom I'll move out to New York tomorrow." "But why?"

Woah what she didn't kill me. "Mom I can't live here anymore please try to understand me just one time." I begged her.

"Do what you want but come to me when you fall in deep shit!" She told me without even looking at me. I know she's hurt but that's my life and I can't always do what she wants me to do. "I'm sorry, mom!" And with that she just left my room silently.

I definitely hate my life more now.
......................
The next day
"You won't even say goodbye to me?" I was now standing in front of the closet door of my moms room. I know she's upset but she can at least say goodbye to me. "I will miss flight if I stay here I have to go now." I said "Goodbye, mom love you" and with that I left.

-------------------
Alessandro's POV:

"Hey, baby!" An annoying voice said and I knew immediately who it was. "What do you want, Sienna?" I questioned her while looking at her beautiful face. She has long blond hair and blue eyes, pink full lips and an attractive body. She is a beautiful woman but I don't like her personality. She's a slut. She would do anything for money and now it seems that I'm prey. But I will never give her more than sleeping with her, it's enough for a slut like her.

"I'm here to see you, babe! I miss you!" She said in a seductive tone. "I'm not in the mood, Sienna! I have work to do. Now if you please excuse yourself from my office!" "But..." "Get out!"

She looked at me like with tears in her eyes which are fake obviously. She then stomped her foot and ran to the door and left my office. "Stupid whore" I muttered to myself.

-----------------
Arabella's POV:
I can't believe I'm finally in New York. I've always dreamed about going to college here in New York but I never thought that this dream will come true.

Right now I've got out of the airport and I'm getting in a cab. The cab driver was really friendly. He couldn't stop talking though. Me on the other hand was looking out of the window fascinated by high skyscrapers and the crowded streets.

I've never seen this before I've lived my whole life in a small town with just a few high buildings and shops. But New York is the perfect city for me. Even though I'm a quite and shy person I love streets full people.
Full of life.

The cab finally stopped at my apartment which I rented when I was back at my moms home. I know I haven't even visited the apartment once but from what I saw in pictures it was pretty good for its price and I needed to find one quick so I took it.

The apartment was small. It had a living area with a kitchen next to it. One bedroom and bathroom. It was enough for me since I'm living alone. It was already furnished too.

I quickly got my bedroom and changed my clothes into comfortable ones. I brushed my teeth and to bed and finally drifted to sleep.

-----------------
1:45 am

"Ahhhhhhhh"

"What the hell was that" I questioned while awakening from my sleep.
Shit.
What if someone needs help.
And because I couldn't stop myself from being curious about it I got out of my bed and went to the front door and opened it.

"Holy Shit!!" I gasped loudly.

And regretted it soon enough from the sight in front of me.

There stood three tall big men in black suits with guns in their hands and looked directly at me. One of them was smirking.

What the hell why is he smirking.

Wait.

Why is a man lying on the ground in a pool of blood.

Blood?! Oh no please no blood. I get dizzy whenever I see blood. And right now I can see black dots slowly coming.

"Shit. Boss will be very mad" is the last thing I heard before darkness took over.

/////////////

So this is the second chapter. I hope that you'll like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you ❤️