Chapter Twenty Five - Wrath

Arabella's POV:

Alessandro bought my mother a flat next to his mansion, so she wouldn't be in his sight anymore. It's better that way. I don't want them fighting all the time. It's rather Alessandro who will start the fight.

"Alessandro!" I whispered in his ear trying to wake him up. "Alessandro, I need to use the bathroom." This time I said it louder than before, so he can finally get off me. His head was nuzzled in my neck while his arms were wrapped around me.

"Let's stay in bed today." He said with a grumpy voice. "I need to use the bathroom or do you want me to pee here?!" This man is unbelievable! "Then go!" "Then get off me, so I can go!" He finally rolled off me and got up from the bed. Hmm, I thought he wanted to sleep some more.

He then turned around and winked at me before going to the bathroom and locking the door behind him. That asshole! I'm going to kill him!

"Open the door, now!!" I knocked at the door. I was literally seconds from peeing on myself and this asshole is playing games. "I'm going to kill you, if you don't come out right now, you dickhead.

I heard him chuckle. He's playing with fire. "Fine, if you don't open the door in five seconds I will never talk to you again and you can sleep im the guest room!" I shouted. That seemed to get his attention. Seconds later he unlocked the door and opened it revealing himself in just a towel, which hung low on his waist.

"How can I help you?" He smirked at me as he caught me staring at his mouthwatering torso. Feeling the pee almost getting out, I pushed past him and relieved myself. Finally.

After finishing my business I glanced up to the door and saw Alessandro standing there holding his bloodied nose. I totally forgot that he was standing there. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you!" I quickly ran to him after washing my hands. "Let me see." I grabbed his hand that was on his nose, so I can see the damage.

"I need fucking tissues, Arabella! Nothing else!" He growled at me. Ah now he's angry. I told him to stay out of my way, but no. He has to mess with me. Well that's what you get for messing with me, Mr Lazzaro. I grabbed some tissues from the cabinet and trew them at him. "Never mess with me again, Hubby!" I smirked before turning the shower on and getting in. He deserves this and more!

***

Alessandro's POV:

"What happened to your nose, boss?" Dante asked having a stupid smirk on his face. "Shut the fuck up, Dante! I'm not in the mood!" I spat at him. "Whoah there, boss! I was just asking." He threw his hands in the air.

"Anything new?" "One of our men at the warehouse found this note between the stuff that wasn't burned. It's like he new those won't burn, so he put the note there." He handed me a small note which was folded in the middle. "Did you read it already?" "No, boss. I thought it's better if you have a look at it first." He said.

"You can go now." I dismissed him before deciding to open the note.

...

Alessandro Lazzaro,

I will get her back. She's mine!
Mark my words.

...

That asshole! I tore the note apart and threw the remaining pieces of it on the floor. How dare he?! Arabella is mine and only mine! There's just one person who might have wrote this stupid note.

Clement Maxwell.

He will die by my bare hands in the most painful way ever!
A knock at the door snapped me out of my violent thoughts. "Come in" the door opened and I was met with my beautiful wife. "How's your nose?" She asked smiling mischievously her smile dropped after seeing the anger which was evident on face features.

"Is everything ok?" She asked this time concerned. "Yes!" I said rather quickly. Her gaze fell on the floor where the shattered pieces of that bastards note were. "What is that?" She questioned me. "I already told you that everything is ok, so please leave me alone! I have work to do." I spat quickly regretting the harsh tone I used after seeing her jump at my loud voice.

"Ok." She simply shrugged getting out of the room and slamming the wooden door behind her.

Well done, Alessandro. I always have to let my wrath out on her. I stood up from my chair and walked out of the door heading to find my wife.
Walking into the living room I saw sitting beside the window looking at the nature which surrounded the mansion.

I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her small frame. "I'm sorry. I'm just stressed out because of some issues I'm facing at work." I explained to her my sudden outburst earlier.

"Well, I always seem to have your wrath upon me when you're stressed because of work." She mumbled not turning around to meet my gaze. "You know what annoys me the most about all of this?" I shook my head waiting for her to continue. She turned around and looked me in the eyes before speaking again. "That you never tell me anything. You never tell me what exactly is bothering you, you never tell what is actually going on, even though it could be about me!"

"Hell, it's like I'm not even your significant other! You always keep everything from me. I know you only do it to protect me from what ever harm is to come upon me, but it doesn't mean that you should keep everything from me! I want to know why my husband is acting this way and why he's upset! I don't want to be oblivious when it comes to you. I want us to share our feelings and fears with each other."

"Do you know how stupid I felt, when I knew about my husbands past from my mother? Will you ever be able to open up to me, Alessandro? Because I'm sure as hell that this relationship will never work, when I know nothing about you." Her voice cracked at the end and tears welled in her beautiful blue orbs.

Her words were true. She can't be married to me, when she knows nothing about me.

I never imagined that I would be saying the words that came out of me, ever in my life.

"What do you want to know?"

***

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for the late update but I was busy with school and also didn't have the motivation to write. This chapter alone took me 3 days and it isn't even that long.

But yeah, I'm back at it now😉

So, Alessandro is finally going to open up about his past to Arabella!

Do you think Clement will get Arabella back or will Alessandro kill him?

Let's see in the next chapters!

Don't forget to vote😝

Love you♥️