Chapter Twenty Nine - Long time no see

Arabella's POV:

I can't describe how happy I was to see Alessandro like this. He was truly happy and the smile barely faded from his perfect face. I'm so glad that he listened to me and decided to hear him out first. It's been a week now since their meeting and everything is just perfect.

The best thing is that me and Alessandro didn't fight this whole week, which is something I never imagined would happen. "Alessandro." I whispered trying to wake him up. I'm still laying in bed too. I can't get myself to get up from bed. It's so warm and comfortable. But I'm bored and Alessandro is still sleeping like a baby, so why not mess with him. "Alessandro!" I became louder this time. "What the fuck do you want now?!" He said grumpily making almost giggle. "I think the baby is coming!" I tried not laugh while saying this. "His eyes flew open quickly and he stared at my face for what felt like eternity. "What do you mean?" He asked confused. He looked so cute that I almost felt bad for him. "I said the baby is coming!" I yelled this time acting like I was in pain.

"Wait. What baby?" He ran a hand through his thick dark brown hair in confusion. "Our baby you dumbass!" I replied. "Since when you're pregnant?" His face was priceless and I really was trying hard not to burst into laughter. "Alessandro, I'm going into labor and you're asking me since when I'm pregnant?!" I argued. "Ahhh!" I screamed acting like the pain was unbearable. I should win an oscar. "What am I supposed to do? Ok fucking breath in and out and I'll call the doctor!" He stated trying to be calm.

I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I burst into laughter. He looked at me even more confused than before. His face was priceless making me laugh even more. "It's a prank!" I shouted while laughing. "What do you mean?" He asked again. "I didn't know you could be this dumb! I'm not pregnant and I'm not going into labor!" I laughed. "You scared the shit out of me!" He uttered. "I will get you back. You just wait and see!" He pointed his index finger at me. "Should I be scared?" I asked innocently as I was batting my eyelashes. "Very!" He warned playfully.

"You seriously believed that I'm having a baby?" I questioned. "What do you expect me to do when your crazy ass wife wakes you up and tells you that she's going into labor? I was fucking confused! I thought you hid it from me but then again your belly ain't big!" He rambled. "You should have seen your face!" I laughed again. He glared at me before retreating to the bathroom. "I should be an actress!" I shouted.

After some time

"So when are you planning on giving me a grandchild?" Mr. Lazzaro asked while we were having breakfast. Alessandro cleared his throat before answering "It's up to her I'm waiting till she's ready to have kids." He said drawing his father's attention at me again. "Uhm, I want to finish college before having kids and my mom won't be too happy if I have baby now. I'm only 19." I explained truthfully. "Your mom?" His eyes softened at mention of my mom. I totally forgot they had a history. I looked at Alessandro to see him clenching his jaw. He was trying to control his anger.

I put my hand on his drawing circles on the back of his arm to calm him down. "How is she?" Mr. Lazzaro asked. "She's fine, living with my siblings in an apartment not too far from here." I replied. "Why are you asking?" Alessandro questioned anger evident in his voice. "I'm just trying to make a conversation, figlio." "Talk about something else!" Alessandro stated. "How did you too meet?" Mr. Lazzaro changed the subject. "It's a long story." I shrugged not really wanting to tell him. "She saw something she wasn't supposed to see, so my men brought her to me." Alessandro said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"I see." He nodded his head and eyed me up and down. "You look like your mom a lot." He finally said after some minutes of silence. "No shit! She's her fucking daughter!" Alessandro yelled from nowhere. "Alessandro!" I scolded but he wouldn't listen. "I'm out of here!" He got up and went out of the dining room. I sighed running a hand through my hair. He needs to control his temper. "He was always like this. Always loosing his temper at the slightest things. He sure got that from his mother I'm not like this." He stated. "Maybe you should stop talking about my mom in front of him." I suggested. "Can I meet her?" He asked me his eyes softening again. "I don't know if she's ok with that." I answered. "Let me try." He pleaded. "How about you call her first?" He nodded.

After giving him her number I decided to go out for a walk in the park. I'm sure Alessandro won't mind. I couldn't find him to tell him that I'm going out and he's not answering his phone. So typical of him. He always throws a tantrum and then disappears. Like a child. I wore my cardigan and finally went out after so long. I feel like it's been a decade since I've last been out. I made my way to small coffee shop on the opposite side of the street. Going in I sat myself on a small table facing the big glass window. "What would like to order?" A young man asked. "A coffee and a chocolate cake, please." I gave him my order and relaxed myself a bit.

After a while my order came and I enjoyed my coffee and cake. "Long time no see, huh?" I turned my head forward to see Clement sitting in front of me. My eyes widened in fear and I quickly tried to get away but he grabbed me and made me sit again. "Why so fast, baby! Don't you miss your fiancé?" He chuckled evilly.

"I missed you a lot, my love!"

***

End of chapter 29

Sorry it took me so long to update but school is killing me.

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment your opinion on this chapter.

Love you♥️