Chapter Nine - Missing Him

Arabella's POV:

The first I've done when I ran away is going to my apartment and packing all my things and book the first flight to my hometown.

I don't want to live here anymore. I want to go back to my mom and my siblings. I can't wait to see them again. Alessandro won't find me there for sure.

I hope so.

I'm sitting in the plane now on my way back to my momma. New York was indeed a very bad idea. I should have listened to my mom. Now I have the fucking italian mafia behind me.

What a lucky girl you are, Arabella! I thought to myself.

I really hope Alessandro forgets about me. Even though the thought of him forgetting me hurts a little.

I liked his soft and calm side but this side of him didn't last long. He turns into the cold hearted monster seconds after being sweet for one time. And I can't see myself with a man his kind. He's not good for me.

------

After a few hours the plane finally landed. Thank god I'm finally back.

I took a cap in front of the airport and drove home. I didn't take us long till we arrived. I'm so happy. I wandered to the entrance of our house slowly taking everything in. I thought I won't see all this again.

Suddenly the door swung open and mom embraced me in a warm hug. I missed her so much. "Arabella sweety, you don't know how much I missed you!" She said still hugging me. "I missed you too, mom!" She then brought me inside.

"Tell me Arabella, why are you back?" She asked me with concern in her big blue eyes.

"Look mom, I'm in deep shit." I told her. There is no point in lying to her she will know eventually.

"What shit?" She questioned pulling me to the couch.
"You promise me you won't freak out first!" She will freak out. I just know that.

"Tell me, Arabella! Now!" She will kill me before Alessandro does.

"The first night in my new apartment I heard voices coming from outside..." I said. "Continue!" She yelled. Chill.
"So I decided to check it out... w-when I opened the door... I saw men wearing all black with guns... and another man lying on the ground with a pool of blood!" I tried to tell her as calmly as I could.

"What!!" She gasped. "What happened then?!" She questioned me. "Then everything went black... a-and the next day I found myself in a mafia boss' house!" I took a deep breath and continued. "And now this mafia boss wants to marry me, so I ran away... a-and now he's after me!" I looked at her and saw her shocked face.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?! You went to New York and now you a mafia boss after you?!" She shouted at me. "But it isn't my fault they kidnapped me!" I shouted back.

Like seriously she could at least try to help me instead of shouting at me like I'm a baby.

"What do we do now?" She finally calmed down and asked. "I don't know. But I don't think he'll find me here." I assured her.

She just nodded putting her hand on her head.

I fucking hate my life.

--------------
Alessandro's POV:
"Where the fuck could she be?! You fucking idiots can't do anything right!" I kicked the chair in front of me.

I was furious. How can a little girl like her get away like that.

Just wait and see Arabella... I will find you.

"Alessandro, I found out where her mother lives. She could have went there because when searched her apartment we couldn't find any clothes or personal belongings." Giovanni told me.

"Get the jet ready! We're flying there tonight." I ordered.

I told you I will find you, tesoro.

You'll be fucking sorry for this.

--------------------

Arabella's POV:

I'm currently lying in my bed thinking about everything that happened to me in those couple of weeks I stayed in New York.

Not just about that... but about a certain person too.

Alessandro.

He wasn't the kindest but still I miss him. I miss his beautiful hazel eyes and his deep voice. Alessandro is different from any other man i've met. He always shows himself as the ruthless cold hearted monster to others, but to me he was different.

With me he was calm, soft and tender. Of course when I had done something wrong he would snap at me but that's it.

He never really punished me like he promised he would. He always comforted me when I cried. I felt secure around him.

I think I have feelings for him.

One of the reasons I didn't want this marriage was that I don't want him to marry me just to have me protected from the danger around him... I want him to marry me because he wants to and not because he has to.

But still I wouldn't have agreed.
I would never marry a man who kills people. And I'm too young for marriage anyway.

I wonder if I really am in danger now.
No, Arabella he just said that so you agree to marry him.

When Alessandro finds me I'll be in danger. But I doubt he will hurt me. He will force me to marry him and bring me back to New York with him.
My mom will freak out if something like this happens.

Lets just hope he won't. He doesn't know where my mom lives so no he won't.

Even though I miss him so fucking much.

--------------------------------------------------

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Sorry this time a short chapter😅

It was more like a filler. But the next chapter will have a little more action in it.

Like always leave a comment and vote for this chapter, please!

Thank you for reading!

Love you ❤️