Chapter Six - Possessive

Arabella's POV:

It's been two days now that I'm stuck in his room. I'm not allowed to go out of the room at all. The maid brings me food and new clothes everyday.

And I haven't seen him since our encounter in his office.

I kinda miss him.

What are you thinking, Arabella?! He's a criminal. A mafia boss who kills people without hesitation. Hell he kidnapped you and locked you in his room. And you miss him??

God why am I so stupid??

"Miss, your food is ready!" The maid came in and out the food on the nightstand next to me.

She then wanted to go but I stopped her.

"Where is Alessandro? I haven't seen him since two days." I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"He's on a business trip right now, but he'll get back this evening." She said before leaving the room and locking it.

So he's on a business trip and I'm stuck here in his room for two fucking days!!

At least I will see him today.

------------------------

Alessandro's POV:

It's been two days since I've last seen her.

Now I'm in my private jet waiting to take off and get back to New York.

I can't wait to get back home.

I don't know why... but I miss her.

Today I have to attend a charity gala in New York too. Even though I hate all the people who will be present there, I have to go to boost my business.

I'm thinking of bringing Arabella with me but I don't want her to have fun. She was very disrespectful to me that day. But then again I already punished her enough.

I'll think about it when I'm back home.

______________________

After a few hours

"Welcome home, sir! I hope you had a good trip!" Dianora the maid said excitedly.

She was like my mom. When my father left me after my mother died, she was the one who raised me and protected me from my relatives.

I can't thank her enough for what she did for me.

"Going on a trip like this is much fun, Dianora!" I responded in a sarcastic way.

"Are you mocking me, figlio?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Never!" I said and hugged her.

"Is Arabella still in my room?" I asked her.

"Si, the poor girl is bored alone, please let her out!" "Give her this dress and tell her to get ready. She will accompany me to the charity gala tonight!'" I told and she nodded.

____________________

Arabella's POV:

Dianora came and gave me a beautiful pink strapless dress and told me to get ready because Alessandro will take me to a charity gala tonight.

Finally I'm getting out of this room,

And I can't wait to see Alessandro again.

What?! No! I can't wait to get out of this room. Yeah that's what I meant.