Chapter 3

Lauren's pov

"Look Camz we have all classes together." I say excited.

"Camz?" She says.

"Oh sorry... If you don't-"
"Nobody has called me Camz before and I like it." She says with a little blush.
"Now if you gave me a nickname I'll give you one. I'll call you...Lolo." She says.
"Aww your so cute." She blushes and tries to hide it.

"Stop trying to hide your blush Camz."

Our lockers were on opposite sides so she went to get some books and I did the same.

Camila's pov

"We'll look what we got here. Cry baby Cabello." The same group of guys that picked on me.

I kept looking through my locker getting my books ignoring them.

Then I felt one of them slap my butt.

I felt the tears coming but I was trying to hold them in.

"Hey I still have that offer for you to come on an adventure in my pants." One of them said.

Then all of a sudden i heard a voice that belonged to Lauren.

"Hey Adam why don't you pick on someone your own size." She said.

"Like im really scared of you Lauren." Adam hissed.

"I'll see you later slut." He said to me and there group left.

I couldn't help it. Tears started streaming down my face. I started running my fingernails on my wrists trying to make the pain go away.

I fell to the floor in a ball.

Lauren's pov

I saw Camila crying up against her locker and I couldn't hold myself back.

I wrapped my arms around her and she cried into my chest.

"Camz it is going to be okay. I am here. Nobody is going to hurt you." I said.

"Lauren why do they do it?" Why at every school am I the one that they pick on? It's getting bad already and this is my first day." She says sniffling.

"Camz. Camz look at me." She looks up with her big brown eyes.

"Nobody. And I mean nobody is going to hurt you."

She hugged me. "Lauren thank you so much." She says.

I take her to the bathroom and get her cleaned up. Then we walk to first hour together and before we know it the bell rings and it is time for lunch.

I introduce her to my friends Ally and Normani. Dinah sits with us and we all have a good time talking to each other.

"Camz do you wanna have a sleepover tonight?" (Its Friday) I ask.

"Ya where do you live?"

"On Redwood Creek." I say.

"NO WAY I LIVE THERE TO!" She says jumping up and down.

"Wait a minute... You were in the house that had the moving truck? I live right next to that house!" I say.

~~~~~~~~
End of day

"Come on Camz I'll take you home." I say. She jumps into my car and we start singing "Give me love" by Ed Sheeran. Oh my god she is amazing and so adorable.

I think I'm falling for this girl.