Chapter 36

Camila's pov

"Austin I thought we were going to the mov-" I was cut off by him shoving his lips into mine.

I pushed him away.

"Hey don't be like that piece of shit." He said and got out of the car.

What. The. Fuck.

Okay now I am scared to death.

At school he is sweet and nice but out of it he is the devil.

He comes over and yanks me out of the car.

"Come on babe I got a surprise for you." He says with a creepy smirk.

By this point I am crying but I dare not speak a word.

He drags me into this deserted barn.

He grabs and throws me into the wall where I feel a sharp pain in my back.

"Ow." Is all that I can manage out.

"You worthless piece of shit!" He screams at me.

"Looks like your girlfriend isn't going to save you this time Camilla!" He says laughing.

He starts kicking me in the ribs and the tears are streaming down my face but I cant breath and everything starts to black out...

I wake up attached to a bed with nothin on but my underwear and bra.

I think I've been raped.

Lauren's pov

I've texted Camila like 20 times and called her but she hasn't answered. I am scared out of my mind and i am driving around trying to find her.

I knew I couldn't trust that go for nothing Austin kid. God I just want to kick him in the fucking balls. I'm just so worried for Camz.

I'm driving when I pull up to an old barn that has a car parked in front.