Chapter 4

Lauren's pov

We get to my house and Camila runs over next door to get some clothes.

"Lolo can you please come with me?" She pouted.

"Anything for you darlin." I said smiling at her and I see her blush. But she tries to cover it up.

"Quit trying to cover up your blush!" I yelled making her blush even more.

Camila's pov

For some reason i just love being with Lauren. I know we just met today but I feels like I have known her forever.

"Mama I'm home." I scream at her.
"Hi Mija, how was your day?" She asks.

"Well it could have been better."

"Hi Mrs. Cabello I'm Lauren." She says extending her hand. Sinu gladly takes it.

"You can call me Sinu, Lauren." She says with a smile.

"So tonight I'm going to spend the night at Lauren's house so I'll be right back I just need to get some clothes. Come on Lauren your so slow!" I yell at her.

"Don't forget your medicine Camila!" My mom screams at me.

Ughh I don't want Lauren to know that I'm on antidepressants or that I cut.

I grabbed some clothes, my glasses, my contacts cases, and my antidepressants.

"Hey Lauren can you go grab those pants on my bed please?" I ask.

While she goes and gets them I put a razor in my bag. I always have to have one just in case.

"Thank you." I say.

"Ready to go Camz?" She asks smiling.

"YAAAAAA." I scream.

We walk to her house and up to her room.

"I didn't know you played guitar Lolo." I say admiring her beautiful instrument.

"I play a little. Do you play any?" She asks.

"Ya I've been playing for like 6 years." I say.

"Can you teach me something. Please Camz!" She says getting excited.

"Here I'll teach you "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran." I say grabbing her guitar.

"Ok first you need a C chord." I say showing her.

"Ughh... Camz can you help me." She says getting frustrated.

"Don't get flustered. Just let the music take over your body." I said getting behind her and moving her fingers.

I felt a spark when i touched her hand. Then she started staring at me.

Lauren's pov

When Camila got behind me and put her hand on mine, I felt like I was on Cloud 9.

I couldn't help myself I leaned in. Our lips moved in perfect sync. I asked for an entrance and she gladly gave it to me.

We moved away to catch our breath.

"And that is how you do a C chord she says." Giving me a beautiful smile and blushing but trying to hide it.

I take her hands away from her face.

"Camz. Stop trying to hide your blush because it is the cutest thing in the world." I made her blush even more which made me laugh.

She laid on the bed with her hands on her face laughing.

She is seriously the cutest thing in the world.

When she laid down some of her stomach exposed. I started tickling her.

"LOLO- STOP IT! IM GONNA PEE ON MYSELF-! She said in between laughs.

PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @/camilacabello_videos
Thanks:)