Chapter 9

Lauren's pov

We walk for a little while on the beach and watch the sunset. I cant help but stare at Camila. She is mine and I can officially call her my girlfriend.

"Lolo why are you staring at me... Again?" She asks giggling.

"Because your so beautiful I cant help it." I said moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"It's getting late want to go home and watch some movies?" I ask.

"Why don't we go to my house tonight. My parents left on a business trip so well be all alone." She says touching my lips and pecking them.

"Whatever you want babe." I say grabbing her hand.

Camila's pov

We arrive back home and Lauren goes into her house to get some clothes.

I run into my house and find Nemo, The Lion King, The Notebook, and I grab The Conjuring just incase for Lolo.

I go to the kitchen and make some popcorn but then I feel arms around my waist and I jump at first but then relax.

"Hi." She says.

I greet her with a kiss.

"I missed you."

"So did I."

The popcorn dings and I get it out and pour it into a bowl.

I grab her hand and show her to the couch.

"Okay can we watch the Notebook first? Please" I said giving her puppy eyes.

"Fine."

Lauren's pov

We are sitting watching the movie with Camz snuggled into me when I hear small sniffles.

I wipe away her tears and kiss her on the forehead.

She looks up at me coming closer and closer to my lips.

They then connect and it gets heated really quickly. She gets on top of me kissing my neck. I cant help but moan. I hear her giggle then run away.

"You little tease!" I scream running upstairs.

I hear small laughs then i find her on the other side of the bed.

I pin her down with her arms above her head and start kissing her. I ask for an entrance and she gives in.

I then start kissing her neck and she moans then I run away.

"Hey!" She says giving me a cute face that I cant resist.

"Aww Camz." I say giving her one last peck and going downstairs sitting on the couch.

She sits on the couch but on the other side looking sad.

"Camz come here." I say with my arms out.

"No."

"Please."

I then move over to her and she cant resist snuggling with me.

It was about 1 in the morning so we decided to go to sleep.

"Goodnight Lolo. I love you."

"I love you to Camz." I say kissing her head and we both fall asleep.