Chapter 7

(Saturday)
Camila's pov

I wake up in Lauren's arms. Aww she is so cute when she is sleeping. I kiss her lips and she starts to wake up.

"Morning Camz." She says with a raspy voice.

"Your voice is really sexy in the morning."

She blushes.

"Is that I blush I see?" I grab her cheeks and kiss her lips.

"Want me to make you some food?" She asks and I get all excited.

"Can you make me some chocolate pancakes? Pleasee." I ask giving her the puppy dog face again.

"Whatever you want babe." She says.

God I love when she calls me "babe". I get off of her and go put my contacts in.

I walk downstairs and find Lauren making breakfast.

I com up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

Lauren's pov

I'm making pancakes when I feel Camila's arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you Lolo" is what I hear coming from her.

I spin around and attack her lips. They move in perfect sync. Then I ask for an entrance and she gives it to me. I explore every part of her mouth. Then Camila pulls away and I see that I have burned the pancake.

"Lolo you burnt my pancake." She says all sad.

"Don't worry I'll make you another one."

I make more pancakes and we sit down and eat. We talk about school and random stuff. I just want to know everything about her. I want to know her story because I know something happened.

Last night I went into the bathroom after Camz and I saw an antidepressant bottle. I didn't want to say anything but soon I want to talk to her about it.

Plus today I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend.