Chapter 46

Lauren's pov

Camz and I are standing in line to meet Demi. Camz looks like she is going to pass out.

"Holy shit Lauren. Demi is right there!" She says when we can finally spot her.

The line moves pretty fast and before you know it Camila runs into Demi's arms.

"OMG DEMI I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE HELPED ME SO MUCH. Thank you." Camila replies giving her one last hug. I try and act like I don't know her. Once Camila and I have taken the picture we are escorted. I wink at Demi and she does it back.

Camila turns around and I see tears in her eyes.

"Lauren. I just touched Demi Lovato." She says seriously with the tears coming out of her eyes.

"Don't cry babe." I reply wiping away her tears.

"Thank you so much." She says hugging me.

I lift her chin up."Babe. You deserve it."

"God I love you so fucking much Lauren." She hugs me a tightly as she can.

"I love you to babe now why don't we go find our seats for the show." She nods and I grab her hand.

We walked through all the people and eventually find our seats.

"Lauren you got us front row?" I nod and she attacks me with a hug and kisses.

"Okay okay Camz settle down baby." I kiss the top of her head and grab her hand. We sit and talk about stuff and then the show starts.

Camila screams and is jumping all over the place. I'm so nervous but I'm trying so hard not to show it.

What if she says no? God Lauren stop thinking that.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by Camila pulling my arm dancing.

I check my clock and I see its time.

"Hey Camz I'll be right back I just need to go to the bathroom." I yell and she nods then starts yelling and screaming again.

I quickly make it out of the crowd then go backstage.

"Okay Lauren, Demi is going to finish this song then once she starts talking you'll go over by Dan at the curtain." I nod and walk over to him.

"Are you ready?" He asks. I nod but inside I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Camila's pov

"Okay guys. Today is a special day and I would just like to invite a girl named Camila Cabello up to the stage." Demi said. What? Did she just say my name. My feet are glued to the floor and my jaw is down to the floor.

Demi walks off of the stage and grabs my hand. "Come on Camila." She says and i just don't know what is going on. Where's Lauren?

She guides me up on stage and i just cant believe what is happening.

Lauren's pov

I feel my heart pounding through my chest. Dan opens up the curtain and I walk up on stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM ON VACATION SO I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO WRITE. I'm so sorry but just a few more chapters to go:)

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like this story?