Chapter 28

Lauren's pov

I pass by corn field. And forests. But I end up at the beach.

It brings back so many memories.

I get out and sit down in the warm sand.

I let everything go right then and there.

The tears.

I grab my phone and there is no sign of Camila.

To Camz<3

Please let me explain.

No answer.

I text her about 10 more times and yet, no response. I'm really scared that se did something to herself.

Camila's pov

"You will need to keep this cast on for 2 months." The doctor said.

"Thanks Doc." My mom said.

We walk back to the car.

"Camila spill it." She says.

"I just saw Lauren.. Kissing another girl." I said with the tears starting to come out again.

She just engulfs me in a hug and I cry on her shoulder.

"Everything is going to be alright Camila." She says stroking my head.

"Why don't we go home and you won't have to go to school tomorrow." She says giving me a little smile.

"Thanks mom." I say and we drive home.

I check my phone and see that I have like 10 messages and calls from Lauren.

I just ignore her.

I see I got a text from Dinah asking about what happened. I tell her to come over.

We arrive back at my house and I go change into some sweats.

I hear the doorbell ring and look at my tear stained face.

Ugh I look like shit.

I go downstairs to find Dinah with a panicked look on her face. She looks at the cast then my face.

"Camila are you alright?" She asks very worried.

"Let's go up to my room to talk." I say and she follows.

I proceed to tell her about Lauren and my arm.

The tears spill yet again for like the 20th time.

She gives me a well needed Dinah hug.

"Has Lauren texted you?" She asks.

I show her my phone.

"Camila you need to let her explain. She is not the type of person to do this." Dinah replies.

"I'm scared Dinah. I'm scared that if I get back with her that she might cause me more damage. Lauren is the best thing that has ever happened to me but she promised that she would never leave me!" I say getting angry standing up.

"She told me that she would never let me go and what does she do? She cheats on me with the girl that bullies me. You don't know how much pain it caused. If I wasn't wearing this cast you could see my cuts from the pain she caused me.'' I finished.

I feel so flustered.

Dinah gives me another hug.

"Camila just let we explain and I promise everything will be alright. If you want I can talk to her." She says.

"Thanks Dinah, that would be great." I reply.

"It's getting late i better head home."

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" She asks.

"I'm gonna skip." I say wiping my face free from tears.

"Okay see you on Thursday then." Dinah says and leaves my house.

I end my night going on tumblr and listening to sad music. And crying.

I feel so empty.