Chapter 49

Lauren's pov

Another day at work but at least I get to come home to my princess.

I open the door to find Camila with an apron on cooking food. Hmm. She only cooks on special occasions.

"Lauren!" She runs into my arms.

"Hey baby. Why are you cooking there's nothing going on, or is there?" She looks up at me. Camz takes my hand and guides me to the kitchen.

"Well I thought we could just have a nice meal of BABY back ribs, BABY squash, and BABY corn." She turns around and my eyes widen.

"Your pregnant?" She nods.

"I'm- I'm gonna.." I cant spit out my words.

"Yes you are going to be a mother." Camz says for me rubbing my back.

Holy shit. We have been trying for a few weeks and now- I'm gonna be a mother.

LAUREN JAUREGUI IS GOING TO BE A FRICKIN MOTHER.

I lift Camila up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

"WERE HAVING A BABY!" I scream, then hear it echo through the house.

I put Camz down then kneel to her belly.

"Hey little guy. I'm Lauren, your mother just to let you know so it's not like a stranger is talking to you." I hear Camz giggle.

"And that my friend is your other beautiful mother Camila." I stand up and meet Camz's eyes.

"She is an amazing human being." I kiss her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camila's pov

Ugh. I feel so stressed. This whole baby thing is so overwhelming. Thank god for baths.

My thoughts are interrupted by Lauren. Shit.

I quickly pull my knees up to my chest making sure she cant see any of my ugliness.

"Lauren next time knock!" She sits on the side of the bathtub.

"Lauren can we do this in a little bit?"

"No. Camila I know that you won't tell me what your feeling. You are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. Stop being do hard on yourself." I look down. I hear the words echoing in my head. The words I remember hearing in my nightmares from when I was in high school.

"Worthless."

"Ugly."

"Piece of shit."

I am pulled out of my thought by Lauren. She starts taking off all her clothes.

"Lauren what the hell are you doing?" She looks down at me like I'm stupid.

"Taking off my clothes?" Oh my god her body is so perfect.

"Why?"

"Because I'm getting in the tub with you." My eyes go wide.

"No.. I mean I think I hear Lyla crying. Why don't I go check on her." I grab my towel and firmly wrap it around my body.

I quickly get out of the bathroom then go to Lyla's room.

Lauren's pov

I sigh to myself putting my clothes back on. Why cant Camila see that she is beautiful?

I exit from our bedroom but I hear someone talking. I tiptoe to Lyla's room to find Camila talking to her.

"Hey baby girl." She takes her in her arms facing away from me.

"I hope you never have to go through what I went through when I was in high school. But you never know. You could find the love of your life." I smile to myself.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around hers.

I look down at our beautiful miracle sleeping in Camila's arms.

"Hey beautiful." I whisper in Camz's ear.

She shakes her head.

"What?" I ask. She put Lyla back in her crib.

"Stop lying to me." She walks out of the babies room into our room. I follow behind making sure to close Lyla's door.

I find Camila in the bathroom.

"How am I lying to you?" She lets out a big sigh.

"Do you see me? I'm fat as fuck." She did not just say that about herself.

"You just had a baby a month ago. What do you expect?" I yell a little to loud and she steps back.

"I'm sorry but Camila it's like high school all over again. Please stop feeling so insecure. Your so fucking beautiful and perfect. Just let me show you how perfect you are." She looks down at the ground and hesitates.

"Okay." She mumbles.

I walk up to her and cup her face making sure she looks up at me. I connect our lips. It turns heated right away. I put my tongue into Camila's mouth exploring every inch. I hear a light moan escape from her mouth. My hands roam her body. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, never stopping the kiss.

I walk over to the bed and lay her down gently. I start kissing her neck but she pushes me off.

"Lauren-." She whispers.

"Camila let me show you how beautiful you are. Please." She nods slightly. I peck her lips once more.

I continue putting wet kisses on her neck.

Camila's pov

Lauren starts taking the towel that is still wrapped around my body, slowly off. She kisses my boobs and I can feel my temperature rising.

She removes the towel from my body. "Your so beautiful." She says looking at my body then back in my eyes. She kisses my belly.

But then I hear the voices once again telling me that she is lying. I shut them out.

Lauren starts kissing my thighs then looks up at me. I nod my head.

She sticks her fingers inside of me and i feel so much pleasure. We haven't done this in a long time.

I already feel myself about to climax. I grab the sheets in a fist.

"Fuck Lauren." She cleans me up then kisses my head.

"Camila you are so perfect and I love you so much." I snuggle into her warm body and she wraps her arms around me.

God I love Lauren so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple more chapters left!