Chapter 42

Camila's pov

I fell someone tap my should so I turn around to find Emma. Shit.

She grabs ahold of my collar and drags me to the bathroom. She throws me up against the wall and I fall with my back against it.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM LAUREN A MILLION TIMES AN WHAT DO YOU DO ASSHOLE? YOU STILL STAY WITH HER." She gets up in my face grabbing my collar.

"I will be sure to make your life even more miserable. Just stay away from her. She loves me not you. She just wants you for sex. She is apart of our group and this is all a plan." She replies laughing.

"Face it Camila. She is mine." She lets go over my collar and walks out.

I feel a warm liquid starting to come out of my eyes. Fuck. Can I not have a good day. Just one day. That is all I ask.

I get up from the floor and I still see everyone eating lunch. I walk through everyone and run outside. I guess Lauren saw me so she starts running after me. I just need to breathe so I run to the forest behind the school.

I collapse into a ball on the forest floor. I let all the tears come out that have been built up inside of me.

I feel warm arms wrap around my body. She rubs my back and I cry into her shirt.

"Camz please tell me what happened." Lauren asks pulling me into her.

"It's just- Emma. She keeps on telling me to stay away from you and that you are just using me." I reply quietly.

Lauren tilts my chin up so I have a clear view of her beautiful face.

"Camz. I love you. Don't let those motherfuckers get to you. I love you and I will always be here for you until the day I die. Someday we will get married and have babies," I cant help but laugh, "But I will never stop loving you." She finishes pecking my lips.

I wrap my arms around her body.

"God you don't know how much I love you." I reply kissing her neck.

I pull away and look into her emerald eyes that I fall in love with every time I look into.

"Thank you. Thank you for helping me through everything. You are a pure angel from heaven and God had a plan for us to be together. You are my savior. My everything and I love you Lauren Michelle Jauregui." I say feeling tears come to my eyes and I see her crying to.

Lauren's pov

"I love you so much baby." I reply giving her to biggest hug in the world.

We pull away and have a passionate kiss.

I stare into her beautiful eyes and crease her soft cheek.

I think its time.