Chapter 50

Camila's pov

"I wonder how her first day went." I say to Lauren, nervously.

"Babe. I guarantee she did fine." Lauren replies kissing my nose.

I'm just so scared that she is going to get mad fun of because her parents are gay.

I hear a door open and laughing.

"Hey this is Sophie a girl that I met today." Lyla says with a big smile on her face.

"Hi." She says softly and I can tell she is nervous.

"Nice to meet you Sophie and come over whenever you like." A smile takes over her face.

"Thank you." She replies then Lyla grabs her hand and drags her upstairs.

I cant help but smile. I saw the way Lyla looked at her. I could tell that Sophie was nervous.

"I think our little girl found someone." Lauren replies, lifting me up onto the counter then puts her arms on either side of me.

"It reminds me of you and I." I stare into her green eyes and I feel myself getting lost in them all over again.

Lyla's pov

Oh my god I think Sophie likes me. We were doing our homework on my bed and she was really close to me.

"Hey Soph what did you get for the last problem?" I ask. I turn my head and meet her eyes. Wow she's got beautiful hazel eyes. I feel her getting closer and I do the same.

Our lips meet I feel sparks zip through my body. I turn her body so she is laying with her back against the bed. I explore every part of her mouth while she does the same. It is the perfect moment when I hear a knock on the door.

I quickly scramble off of her and lay on my stomach, making it look like I was doing my homework.

"Come in." I say and my mom comes in.

"I was wondering if you guys want any food? I can call for pizza." I look over at Sophie. She is trying to hide a smile. Oh my god can she get any cuter.

"Ugh- Soph are you hungry?" She meets my eyes.

"Little bit but whatever you want." She replies.

"Can you call in a pizza please?" I ask mom.

"Sure darlin." She walks out and closes the door.

"So.. What did you get for that last problem?" I ask and I hear a little giggle escape from her mouth.

"69." She laughs.

"Are you serious?" I chuckle.

"You dirty little thing." I gently hit her shoulder. She laughs again.

Camila's pov

"Lauren!" I yell. I run up to her.

"What?" She asks.

"I think Lyla's got a little girlfriend." I smirk.

"Aww our little girl is growing up." She says bringing me in for a tight hug.

"I remember like it was yesterday when she was a little baby." Flashbacks pop into my head.

"And now she is a high schooler." Lauren says.

"Bye Soph I'll see you later!" I hear Lyla yell. She walks into the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

"So you and Sophie, huh?" Lauren says lightly pushing her shoulder.

Lyla's face turns bright red. "Shut up."

"She's just a friend." She looks down at her feet.

Lauren's pov

I kneel down. "That's what I thought about Camila. She was just a friend but look at us now. I see the way you look at Sophie."

"Well- we might have- kissed.." She mumbled.

"I CALLED IT LAUREN!" Camila screams out of the blue.

"Camila calm down. So you had your first kiss?" Her face turns red.

"Aww our little baby is growing up." Camila says.

"Shut up." Lyla mumbles.

"So how was it." I poke her side.

"Amazing." Her face lights up.

~~~~~~
5 years later

Lyla's pov

"Do you Sophie Smith take Lyla Jauregui to be your wife?" I feel my eyes getting glossy.

"I do." She manages, I give her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Do you Lyla Jauregui take Sophie Smith to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Lyla you may kiss your bride." I lift Sophie's vale and place my lips on hers.

Camila's pov

I cant believe our baby is finally married. I quickly wipe my eyes with my sleeve. Lauren places her hand on my thigh squeezing it making me feel better instantly.

We go to the reception and have a great time.

~~~~~~~~~
No ones pov

Lyla and Sophie had a boy named Finn.

Lauren and Camila love spending time with their grandchild.

But Camila got cancer. She went through kemo therapy and survived to live a happy, healthy life.

Everybody lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like the story? Comment what you thought:)

Don't forget to read my other fanfic called "Dating My Teacher (camren)"

Also you can follow my Instagram @camilacabello_videos