Chapter 32

Lauren's pov

Finally I have my baby in my arms. It's been hell without her.

Flashback
"I just cant believe that bitch had to come and ruin my relationship with Camz." I think while I'm walking to the nearby bar.

I walk in and they don't ask me for an ID. Thank god.

Some people say that you cant drink away your problems but I don't give a fuck.

"Hey get me a beer," I say to the bartender.

3 beers later

Ya I'm pretty much fucked up right now but at least it's getting my mind off of all the shit that has happened.

I get off of the stool to walk out when I spot my old friend, Alex.

He is the badass type who smokes, drinks, and parties.

I wobble over to him.

"Hey Alex!" I slur and I can tell he is pretty fucked up to.

"Sup Jauregui. Hey I got some blunts want to go out back and smoke a few?" He asks.

I don't know what is going on so I agree.

Before you know it I am outside smoking, drunk, and have no idea in hell what is going on.

I eventually stagger home to where I find everyone asleep. Thank god.

Then I just collapse into bed feeling like shit.

End of flashback

Ya I ended up smoking with Alex every couple of nights to get my mind off of Camila.

Not the best decision but I don't give a shit as long as I got her in my arms I'm good.

Camila is sound asleep while i have my arms around her just thinking about my life.

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE JUST BEEN BUSY AND SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. MORE COMING SOON!

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT DRAMA!