Chapter 8

Lauren's pov

I have the whole day planned out to make Camz mine.

"Camz I have our day all planned out. So how about you go and put on something casual."

"Okay" she says hugging me and going upstairs.

Camila's pov

Lolo said she has something planned for today so I'm excited. I love her so much.

I got dressed in my normal getup and took 2 antidepressants. I go into Lauren's room and find her in her bra and underwear.

I walk in covering my eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry- Lolo."

She turns around exposing herself. "Camz its ok." She comes over hugging me.

Then she looks into my eyes and we start to kiss. I ask for an entrance and she gladly gives it to me.

We separate.
"Lauren I think you should finish getting dressed." I said looking at Lauren up and down admiring her beautiful body.

Lauren's pov

I swallow hard and watch her leave my room. I cant help but stare at her ass.

I finish getting ready and head downstairs where I find Camz on the couch on tumblr.

"Camz are you ready to go?" I ask.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"You'll see." I said flashing her a smile.

I grab Camz's hand and open up the passenger seat for her. I climb into the drivers seat and start the car.

"Summertime Sadness" starts playing when I turn on the radio so I start singing along. I catch Camz staring at me.

"Camz what are you staring at?" I ask and I see her blush.

"Aww is little Camz blushing?" I ask seeing a cute little smile form on her lips.

"Maybe. Maybe not." She replies giggling.

I pull up into the parking lot of the best pizza place.

"I LOVE THIS PLACE!" I hear Camz squeal.

We get out of the car and I feel her hand grasp mine.

She looks down at them. "Oops sorry-"
"Don't be sorry I love holding your hand." I say grabbing it.

We get into the restaurant and order pizza.

"I'll be right back Lolo I have to use the bathroom." She says getting up.

When she comes back we leave and I take her to the next destination.

We pull up to the beach and I can see how excited she is.

I get out and jog to her door and open it.

"Aww Lolo your so sweet." she says kissing my nose.

"Hey. Don't I get anything else besides a nose kiss?"

She gives me a peck.

"Any better?"

"Umm a little more."

It turns into a 15 second makeout.

"Better?"

"Oh ya." I say intertwining our fingers together.

Camila's pov

"I love this place. I use to come down here all the time when I was sad.." I trail off looking out at the ocean.

"Camz I know you take antidepressant. I saw the bottle in the bathroom." She says.

God why am I so stupid to have left it there. Why do I have to mess everything up. Now she is going to leave me.

"Ugh I am so stupid." I say under my breath.

"Camz you are not stupid. Just please tell me your story. All I want to do is help you." She says.

A tear escapes my eye. I feel her wipe it away.

We walk over to a little cave.

"Please talk to me Camz." I finally meet her gaze.

"Well at my old high school I was severally bullied. Everyday all day. Verbal and physical. I once almost killed myself but my mom saved me. I still don't know why I am here. I have no purpose. Boys always through me around like a toy. Girls love to pick on me for the slightest things. I just couldn't take it anymore. But then I met you." I said looking at her seeing a tear fall. I wipe it away a stroke her cheek.

"You gave me meaning Lauren. For some reason i just feel so safe like I have never felt in your arms." And another year escapes my eye.

"Camz I love you and I will never hurt you or let anyone else." She says giving me a peck on the forehead.

I hug her tightly. "I love you Lolo."

"I love you Camz."

Lauren's pov

I tell her to come with me and we walk over to another cave by the beach.

We take a step inside and in there i have in rose petals "Be My Gf?"

I am then attacked by Camz hugging and kissing me over and over repeating yes.

Camila's pov

I CANT BELIEVE LOLO IS MINE. SHE IS ALL MINE AND NOBODY CAN HAVE HER.

This has been the best day of my life and I don't think it can get any better.