Chapter 48

Lauren's pov

The doors open and the girls walk in a straight line with flowers in hand. I give them all warm smiles but inside I'm so nervous.

The music starts playing and everybody stands up. The doors open once again exposing my beautiful bride. She looks so amazing and I already feel tears coming to my eyes.

Her brown eyes that I feel in love with meet mine.

She kisses her dad and moms cheeks then stands by me.

-----

"Do you Lauren Jauregui take Camila Cabello to be your wife?" I stare into Camila's eyes tuning out the world.

"I do." I manage to get out.

"Do you Camila Cabello take Lauren Jauregui to be your wife?"

"I do." She is crying as well.

"Lauren, you may kiss your bride." I lift up her vale and attack her lips, putting so much love into it. Everyone is clapping.

I pull away and hug my new wife.

-------------
1 year later

Lauren's pov

"How's my beautiful princess?" I ask walking in the door from work.

"LAUREN!" Camz screams, jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Today was so boring I missed you." She pecks my lips.

"I missed you too babe."

"I got some pizza though." She smiles.

I walk over and set her on a stool in the kitchen. She quickly grabs a plate and stacks it with pizza. I take a seat next to her.

"Camila?" Her eyes dart to mine because when I say her full name she knows I'm serious.

I grab her hand. "I was thinking today.. And i was just thinking about where we would be in a couple years. Like if we had any kids." She looks down at the floor.

"Ya." She says quietly and I know something wrong.

"Do you not want to have kids?" I ask, trying to meet her eyes but she won't look up.

No answer.

"Camila." No answer.

I get off my stool and kneel down by her then lift her chin.

"Look at me." Still looks down at the floor.

"Babe. Please." She looks at me.

She gets off the stool and starts pacing.

"It's just- ugh I'm so fucking stupid." She falls against the wall with her head in her hands.

I quickly walk over and pull her into my lap. She grabs my shirt and cries into it.

"Shhh its okay Camz." I rub her back.

"I'm just-scared." She mumbles.

"Don't worry it's not like you'll be raising them by yourself." I reply.

"No it's not that." She looks up at me.

"What is it?" She's starting to get me worried.

"I'm- I'm just scared that they will get bullied. I just don't want them to go through what I went through." She mumbles into me.

"Camz it will be okay. Lets just be the best parents we can be." A small smile creeps onto her face.

"Okay?"

"Okay." She says looking into my eyes and I pull her in for a passionate kiss.

She pulls away then runs to the kitchen table and grabs a piece of pizza. I laugh to myself and get up then follow her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Couple more chapters left! I cant believe over 22k have read this its incredible!

Don't forget to read my other fanfic called "Dating My Teacher (camren)"

I'm hoping to maybe update again today or tomorrow:)

Also follow me on Instagram @camilacabello_videos