Chapter 14

Camila's pov

From: Unknown

I wish you hadn't skipped school today because it was great. Now everyone knows that you are a slut just trying to get into peoples pants. See you tomorrow:)

The tears stream down my face. God why am i such a screwup? I hate myself so much.

I grab my razor and write "worthless" "stupid" and "slut" into my wrist.

I clean it up but the words echo in my head.

For some reason playing the guitar calms me down.

I start playing "Blackbird" by the Beatles on my guitar.

I look at the clock and it is 5am. Well there is no way I'm going to bed.

I plug in my head phones and start listening to "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift. I log onto tumblr and then look at the time. It's 6:30 so I just decide to take a shower.

After that I look at my phone and I see I got a message from lauren.

From Lolo<3
Morning baby. I see you in a bit beautiful. Love you<3

To Lolo<3
Mornin. Ok love you to<3

I put on some makeup and get dressed in a long sleeved shirt to cover up my scars.

I head downstairs to say hi to my family then I hear the doorbell ring and its Lauren.

"Hey" she says looking beautiful.

"Hi"

"Are you ready to go?"

"Ya"

We enter the car then I cant help it I need her lips.

It get heated then we pull away.

"Well that's a nice wake up call." She says smirking and I blush.

I was so scared for today. My foot kept on tapping but it stopped when I felt a warm hand on my leg.

"Calm down. Everything is going to be alright." She tries to reassure me but it doesn't stop how nervous I am.

She parks the car and i get out.

Peoples eyes are staring at me. People are pointing and laughing.

Don't cry. Don't cry, keeps on repeating in my head.

Lauren's pov

"Fuck off you dickheads!" I scream at the guys looking at Camz like a piece of meat.

I know she is trying to hold the tears in. I reassure her by squeezing her hand.

We enter school with the same attention we had outside.

I walk Camz to her locker and all I see are photoshopped pictures of her at a strip club and having guys in her pants. There are words like "piece of shit" "why don't you go die" on it.

I see she is starting to breakdown so I pull her into the bathroom and she cries.

"Lauren make the pain go away." I hear her say which breaks my heart.

I hate seeing her like this. I don't get why Emma would do this to her.

Next time I see that bitch I am going to fuck her up.

"Camz it's okay. I'm here and I'm never going to leave you." I say kissing her temple.

I clean her up then we head bak out to the hallway.

We both grab our books and head for first hour.

We have English with a really cool teacher named Mr. Smith.

We enter class with the same attention. But I notice something wrong with Camz. She looks like something is going to happen to her.

Camila's pov

I feel like my body is shutting off. Then I feel my eyes roll back into my head and my body on the floor.

Everything goes black.