Chapter 16

Lauren's pov

"Camz i will give you my kidney. I mean i have 2 healthy ones and you only need one to live."

"But Lauren what if something happens to you?"

"What if something happens to you Camz. You have 2 months to live unless you get a transplant." I say.

The doctor walks in.

"Doctor I will give her one of my kidneys." I say.

"Lauren but-" I cut her off.

"Camila I'm doing it."

Camila's pov

I cant believe that Lolo would go through surgery just to give me her kidney.

But what if something ones wrong. I cant live without her.

"But what if something happens?" I blurt out.

"I can reassure you miss Cabello that we haven't lost anyone to this surgery" the doctor says.

"Camz I'm going to do it." She says grabbing my hand reassuring me.

Lauren's pov

"Okay Miss Jauregui I need you and a guardian to sign some papers before we perform the surgery." He says.

I call my mom an tell her to come to the hospital.

"Lauren is everything alright?" She asks conserned.

"Camila had 2 months to live unless she gets a kidney doner so I'm going to do it."

"Lauren you cant just decide that you want to have your kidney removed."

"The doctor said all I would have to do was take some medication afterward but I would be saving Camila's life. I cant live without her." I said.

"Okay sweetie. I know how much you guys care for each other." She says stroking my cheek.

We get the papers and sign them.

I walk into Camz's room and tell her that it is final. We will both be having surgery tomorrow.

"Lolo thank you so much. I don't know how I can thank you for doing this." She says a tear escaping her eye.

"Don't cry baby. I hate seeing you crying. But I told you that I would never leave you and I am her to help you and to love you with all my heart." I say kissing her head.

"I love you to the moon and back infinity times." She says.

"I love you to infinity and back infinity times." I say smirking.

We went on and on fighting about how much we loved each other.

Thank god we won't have to go to school for a week.

Camz and I talk and watch a movie on her laptop then I hear gentle snoring and Camz is asleep.

"I love you baby." I say kissing her head and fall asleep myself.