Chapter 40

Camila's pov

"Dinah... Your not pregnant." I say and I see a huge weight lifted off her shoulders.

"Thanks god." Dinah replies.

"Just be careful next time." I reply and she nods.

I feel my phone vibrate an check to see its from Lauren.

From: Lolo<3
Are you gonna be home soon? I miss my baby:(

To: Lolo<3
Yep I'm on my way home.:)

"Okay Dinah I need to go Lauren's wants me home." I say and she giggles a bit.

I'm about to walk out her door when I hear Dinah. "Hey Mila." I turn around.
"Thanks for helping me and being there for me." She says giving me a little smile.

I grab her and pull her in for a tight hug. "Just remember I'll always be here for you." I reply into her chest.

We pull apart and say our goodbyes then I leave.

A weight has been lifted off my shoulders as well. Thank god my best friend isn't pregnant.

I walk back to Lauren's apartment and I am met by her laying on the couch in sweats looking so cute. I creep behind her and poke her back. She jumps with wide eyes off the couch.

Once she sees me she relaxes. "CAMZ. WHAT THE FUCK." She replies but all I can do is laugh.

"For that you get no kisses for a week." She says sitting back down on the couch.

"Oh come on Lauren lighten up it was just a joke." She doesn't reply.

I sit on her lap and stare into her eyes. She has her arms crossed in front of her chest with a mad expression on her face.

"Lauren. Lolo. Baby. Honey. Sweetheart. Babe. I'm sorry for scaring you. Now can you please give me a kiss." I say fluttering my eyelashes. She cant resist me.

She leans in a connects our lips. I smile into the kiss. Haha. I always win.

I pull away and jump to my feet laughing.

"HAHA YOU CANT RESIST ME!" I say pointing at her. A small smile appears on her lips.

She gets off the couch and pins me against the wall. I jump and put my legs around her waist then wrap my arms around her neck, bringing her close. I feel her smile into the kiss. Our tongues tackle each other and she wins. Then she starts leaving kisses up my neck and I cant help but moan.

She pecks my lips and puts me back on the ground then walks back to the couch with a smirk on her face.

"You little tease." I reply sitting on her lap.

We watch tv for a little while then around 11 I feel my eyes get heavy and fall asleep on my beautiful girlfriend.