Chapter 37

Lauren's pov

Mine as well check this place out.

I get out of my car and go into the barn where I see Camila strapped down to a bed with something over her mouth.

"Camz don't worry baby everything's going to be okay." I say hugging her.

But then her eyes go big and she is looking at something.

And it's the bastard itself. Austin.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks coming towards me.

"What the fuck did you do to my girlfriend?" I ask back.

"We were just having some fun. She liked it." He says and I see terror in Camila's eyes.

"You are going to wish you were never born Austin." I say getting closer to him.

"I'm not scared of you-" I cut him of by tackling him to the ground. He is really weak.

I kick him as hard as I can in the balls and he lets out a whimper.

Then I kick him in the ribs. Just for the fun of it I kick him in the balls again.

I run over to where Camila is shaking and only in undergarments. I get the chains off her and pick her up bridal style to my car and put her in the back seat.

Terror is still in her eyes.

My poor baby.

I hope in the front and drive away as fast as I can even though Austin is probably still holding his balls in pain. He deserves that.

We arrive back to my apartment. (Changed it so Lauren already bought the apartment.)

I grab Camila and put her gently on the bed.

Then I grab some sweats and a sweatshirt for her.

I pull them over her and then cuddle with her in bed. But she still hasn't said anything.

"Camz please speak to me." I say.

She just grabbed onto my shirt and cried. I pull her as close as I can.

I hate seeing my baby so hurt.

"He hurt me Lauren." She says.

"It's okay baby no one can hurt you know. I promise." And with that we stayed there all night together not talking but just enjoying each other's presence.

------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM WRITING A NEW FAN FICTION CALLED "DATING MY TEACHER (camren)"