Chapter 19

Camila's pov

I keep cutting. There is blood everywhere. I see the antidepressant pills over by my bed.

They taunt me. Just take a few and all the pain will go away.

Lauren's pov

I am begging and screaming for dear life for Camila to open the door.

I find a key on the top of the door and unlock it quick to find Camila covered in blood trying to get a cap off of a pill jar.

"Camila no!" I scream and get the pill bottle out of her reach.

"Lauren give me them I need it!" She screams back but then collapses onto my chest.

She keeps on repeating "I'm sorry".

I pull her into me never wanting to let her go.

"Camila it's ok." I say with her crying into my chest.

"I'm here to help you."

We stand there for about 5 minutes and I clean up her wrists.

"I'm so stupid." I hear her whisper to herself.

"Karla Camila Cabello," she looks at me surprised that I used her whole name."You are and will never be stupid. You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You have the cutest big brown eyes, and your lips are irresistible. You smile brightens up my day. You are perfect in every single way. You have the biggest heart. Stop beating yourself down. You are only human. Remember that." I say hugging her.

"I love you Lauren." I hear her say.

"I love you to Camz."