Chapter 47

Lauren's pov

I walk up on stage and I cant believe this is finally happening.

Camila is standing by Demi and Demi is talking to the crowd but all I'm focused on is Camila.

"Camila we have a surprise for you." Demi says and Camila gets all excited.

I stand behind her and get on one knee then open the box with the ring in it. The crew pull down a banner that says 'Will you marry me?'

"Turn around." Camila does as she is told. She looks at the banner then at me.

"Karla Camila Cabello. Will you do me the honor of being mine forever. Will you be my wife?" Her eyes get glossy and she nods her head. I get up from my knee and hug her so tightly. I feel tears coming to my eyes as well. The crowd is going crazy.

I place the ring on her finger so the whole world knows that she is mine forever.

"God I love you so much Lauren." She says and kisses my lips.

"I love you so much more Camila." I reply hugging her small body once again.

Demi is clapping and I see her eyes glossy as well. I smile at her and she does the same.

"How did you do this Lauren?" Camila asks wiping away her tears.

"Well Demi is actually one of my best friends." Camz's eyes go big.

"Your friends with Demi? You could have told me that!" She yells punching my arm lightly.

"Well I wanted this all to be a surprise." I reply laughing.

"Oh." She laughs.

I grab her hand and we walk off stage back to our seats.

"Well that was probably cutest thing ever." Demi says wiping her eyes. Camz and I laugh.

"Okay so this next song I'm going to dedicate to our lovely couple." Demi replies looking at us.

She starts singing "Nightingale" I pull Camila to my body and wrap my arms around her frame and she snuggles into my body.

~~~~~~~~~~

We drive back home hand in hand from the concert but I cant keep a smile off my face. Camila is going to be my wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~

1 year later

Camila's pov

Its time. Today is the day that Lauren will be my wife.

I check myself in the mirror and look at my flowing gown. My mom and Dinah help put on the vale.

I turn around and I see Normani and Ally's eyes light up.

"Camila you look so beautiful." Ally says and Normani nods.

"My baby girl is finally leaving the nest." Dinah says pretending to cry.

"Shut up Dinah." I playfully hit her arm and she laughs.

I check the clock and see it is time.

Lauren's pov

I put on a simple, white dress and some heals.

I turn around and my mom is crying.

"Mom don't cry." I hug her and she cries harder.

"I'm just so happy that you found somebody Lauren." Mom my says through sniffles.

I remember like it was yesterday proposing to Camila.

I see that is it time to go to the church so we hurry up into the car.

---

I walk into the church and pretty much everyone's already there. I take me spot by the pastor and wait for my beautiful bride to arrive.

Camila's pov

We pull up to the church and it is beautiful.

I hop out of the car and pull my dress up making sure it doesn't get dirty.

Dinah, Normani, and Ally grab their flowers and get out of the car in their bridesmaids dresses. I hug them all one last time and the wedding starts.

They all form a line and enter.

I take a deep breath and intertwine my arms with my mother and fathers.

This is the moment I have been waiting for my whole life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finish this story should I write a new one?