Chapter 18

Camila's pov

I wake up with Lauren's arms around me.

My head hurts like crazy and so does my stomach.

I feel like I'm going to vomit. I quickly get out of Lauren's grip and grab a bucket and throw up.

"Camz are you alright?" I hear from the other side of the bed.

"Ya I think so. I just don't feel very good-" then I puke again.

"The doctor did say that you might get sick. Don't worry I'll take care of you baby plus today we get to go home and no school for a week." She says while rubbing my back.

"Finally." I say feeling better.

The doctor comes in and signs the paper is we can go then he gives me some medicine and Lauren drives us back to her parents place.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asks.

"Well don't we have to take it slow for a little while?"

"So I'm guessing cuddling and watching movies?"

"Yes and pizza!" I scream.

Lauren's pov

I park the car and assist Camz. I give her a peck on the lips and enter the house.

"Hey mom." I scream.

"Hey sweetie how is everything?" She asks.

"I'm fine but Camz got sick this morning but the doctor says that is normal so good. We are going upstairs to watch movies because the doctor doesn't want us doing stuff for a couple days." I said.

"Okay." My mom replies and I grab Camz's hand and guide her upstairs.

As soon as we get upstairs I push her up against the wall and close the door.

I crash my lips onto hers and give her a passionate kiss. I break it then walk away.

"Lauren that's not very nice." She says pouting.

I chuckle and look for a movie to watch when she tackles me to the ground and starts kissing me.

She asks for an entrance and I gladly give it to her. She then starts kissing my neck which makes me moan.

She takes off my shirt leaving me in a bra.

"Camz- are you sure your ready?" I ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." She says smirking.

I yank off her shirt and toss it somewhere.

I then notice something written on her arm.

I stop kissing her and she looks at me funny.

Camila's pov

"Camila what is written on your arm?" She asks grabbing it but I pull away.

I grab my shirt and put it on.

I run out the door without her catching me and sprint to my room.

I break down. Fuck. Why did she have to see them. Why do I have to mess up everything.

I grab the razor and cut 3 times on my other arm.

Thank god no one is here. I hear Lauren knocking on the door but I'm not going to let her in.

She cant see me like this.

God I hate myself so much.

From: Unknown

Your lucky you don't have to come to school for a week but when you do just watch your back. Keep cutting you piece of shit:)

How the fuck does she know what I am doing.
I keep on cutting and crying.
I cant could them back. Why am I even here. It's not like anybody needs me.

Lauren's pov

I am banging on Camila's front door but she won't let me in.

I find a spare key under the mat and spring up into Camz's room and her door is locked.

"Camila let me in." I say yelling.

"Why nobody even cares what happens to me." She screams.

I look under the door and see a drip of blood drop onto the carpet.