Chapter 22

Camila's pov

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Fuck. I don't want to go to school.

I drag my ass out of my warm bed and go to the bathroom.

I take a shower then put my contacts in. I out some light makeup on and some on my scars.

I go downstairs and find my mom making me french toast.

"Mornin mom."

"Morning sweetie. Want some french toast?"

I nod and eat it within a minute then I hear the doorbell and sprint as fast as I could and jump in her arms.

"I missed you so much." I mumble into her chest.

"Me to I missed you in my arms last night." She says giving me a kiss.

"Well I guess its time to go to hell." She says.

Lauren grabs my hand and guides me to the car.

Then we listen to some One Direction and head to school.

Lauren's pov

As soon as we get there I can already see the Populars sitting up against there cars.

I see Camz tense up so I put my hand on her thigh and she calms down a bit.

"Camz it will be alright don't worry I'm here for you." I say pecking her lips.

She doesn't say anything so I get out of the car and go open up her side.

I put my hand out and she eventually takes it.

We walk past minding our own business when Emma decides to say some shit about Camila.

"Hey Camz want to go to the strip club after school?" She asks.

Well first off I am the only one who can call her Camz.

"Hey Emma why don't you shut your god damn mouth before I come and shut it for you." I scream taking a step forward but Camila pulls me back.

"Come on Lauren." She says barely audible pulling me to the school.

"Camila I cant just let her say shit about you." I say when we reach our lockers.

"It's fine Lauren." She says turning to her locker and putting in her combination.

"Camila it is not fine. I will not let her say shit about you." I say starting to scream. I see she gets a little scared.

"Camila I'm sorry I just don't want you to go through what you went through at your old school." I say.

Camila's pov

"Thanks Lauren." I say giving her a hug.

"I'm always her for you babe. Don't ever forget that."

The bell rings and it is time for 1st period.

Thank god Lauren is in all my classes.

We walk in fingers intertwined.

I can see 'the Populars' staring at me and laughing. Why. Just why me. Why do they have to do this to me.

I run my fingers through my hair and already feel like it is going to be a crappy day. But it gets better (sarcasm) because I then feel something hit my head.

I look down to find a crumbled piece of paper on the floor.

You know you should try harder to cover up your scars cuz we all know you cut and now the whole school is going to know. See you at lunch Camz:)

I grab my bag and head for the door right when the teacher is teaching. I literally cant do this anymore.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram @camilacabello_videos

Thanks for reading I'll update tomorrow:)