Chapter 44

Camila's pov

Today is the Demi concert and I am so excited!

I wake up in Lauren's embrace.

"Lauren." I say shaking her body a bit and I hear her moan.

"Lauren." I say a little louder and she finally opens her eyes.

She looks at the clock then back at me.

"Camz its 5 in the morning what possibly do you need to be up this early for?" She asks.

"TODAY IS THE DEMI CONCERT!" I yell and jump out of bed.

"I have so much stuff to do and I need to straighten my hair and find what clothes-"

"CAMILA." She yells and I turn around.

"Babe the concert isn't until 7 tonight. Now please come snuggle with me." She asks opening her arms.

I cant resist her to I end up back in Lauren's embrace. I guess I ended up falling asleep again.
~~~~~~~~~~
Lauren's pov

I wake up and its 10 am. Camila is sound asleep in my arms. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. I grab my phone and call up one of my best friends.

"Hey Demi."

"Oh hey Lauren!"

"I just wanted to make sure everything was set for today?"

"Yep the crew knows what to do."

"Okay thank you so much Demi I'll see you tonight"

"Yep see you later bye"

"Bye"

I hang up the phone and I hear little footsteps behind me.

"Who was that?" Camila asks wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Just a friend of mine that you are going to meet tonight at the concert." I reply turning around and wrapping my arms around her body.

"But today is your day so I got everything planned out." I say.

"Aww Lauren you got me Demi tickets and I get to meet her. What else do i need?" She asks.

"Well I just this to be the best day of your life." I reply taking a breath.

"So how about you go find what outfit you are going to wear to the concert." She nods and runs upstairs like a little kid.

God she is so cute and she's all mine.

I run upstairs and find her singing some Demi song dancing in her underwear and bra.

I come up behind her and start tickling her. She flinches at first but then relaxes.

She falls onto the floor and I'm on top of her.

"LOLO STOP- IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF!" She screams.

I stop tickling her and kiss her plump lips.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you so much more." I reply.

"Well that's not possible." Camila says.

"Oh really?"

"Yep." She says popping the p.

I attack her with kisses then I notice the time and stop.

"Camz i need to pick up something I'll be right back." I say kissing her one last time.

"Okay I'll be here." She replies.

I grab my keys and head out to the car then drive to a ring store.

"Ahh Miss. Jauregui we have been expecting you." A gentlemen in a tuxedo says.

"Yep do you have the ring?" He pull out a diamond ring and hands it to me.

It's so beautiful and I cant wait to see what it looks like on Camz's finger.