Hometown

A/N: Hey guys!! So I was thinking I would make this chapter in Blake's POV? What do you guys think? I know its weird since I started off the first 2 chapters with Chris's POV, but I wanted to wait until I introduced Blake into the story before I started to write in his POV. Here we go!!

Blake

As I stepped out of the car, I took in the familiar scenes around me. The way the air was crisp, clean. The way everything seemed to be alive and moving. I looked around the place where I grew up.

Home.

One word yet it has so many meanings behind it. The memories, the heartache, the good things, the bad things. It was all home. Although, home isn't a place with a roof over your head.

Home was where your heart was.

And my heart was here. All of it. It didn't matter what happened in the town I just came from, this was the place that I would forever call home.

My friends were here, my childhood was here, the memories were here. Turning my body while leaning against my car, I looked over to my left and looked at the house that held most-if not all- of the good memories.

Christina Brooks.

Chris-cross.

My Chris-cross.

Well, I can't call her mine since she was never mine to begin with, and I don't think she ever will be.

I remember every memory as if it were yesterday. I cherished every single moment I had with her. Every morning I woke up and the thought of being able to see her, was enough to get me out of bed and dressed under 5 minutes. What could I say? The crush I had on this girl was bigger than the average size whale. Call me obsessed, but it's the truth. I was sure that over time my feelings for her would fade away, but instead, as each day passed, my feelings only got stronger.

We met in Kindergarten. The first day actually. The bell had just rung and everyone was seated in their seats, with the look of anxiousness written all over our faces. Everything was better than I had imagined. I already made friends with a couple of the guys in my class, I was able to answer most of the questions the teacher asked us, and there was so much coloring! The teacher even gave me a sticker with a golden star on it! The day couldn't get any better. Or so I thought.

After lunch, we all went out to recess. The guys all dared one another to swing on the monkey bars and whoever could swing across all the way, would get a fruit roll-up the next day at lunch.

While the guys were yelling and pushing each other, my eyes wandered around the playground until they landed on a girl.

She was a small girl, with the palest skin I have ever seen. Her eyes were a plain brown and her hair was a deep chestnut brown, which was down to her waist. She was sitting all by herself on the bleachers, reading a book.

I wanted to go over there and sit with her, ask her what her name was. But I didn't know how to approach her. So I just stood where I was and admired her from afar.

God, she was so beautiful.

Then, out of nowhere, a girl- Belle Rivers, I believe her name was- came up to her with 3 other girls trailing behind, and slapped the book out of her hands. The book flew to the side and landed in the mud.

That was all it took before I stomped over there and went straight up to that girl that did that.

"Why did you do that?" I yelled at her.