Surprise

A/N: HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE!!

Back so soon? I sure hope so!

PRE-WARNING: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE.THIS.CHAPTER! But of course, I might be a tad bit bias...why don't y'all leave me some good (or bad) comments down below on what you guys think about it!

I want to improve my writing not only for myself, but for you all as well.

ANYWAYS!

2 updates in 1 week? You bet! You see, I'm having the most amazing day today, and those days are super rare. Between handling school and the gross homework that comes along with it, and personal issues, it becomes hard at times to get inspired.

So, I wanna dedicate this chapter to my amazing friend @waterlily62 for always keeping me inspired and gives the best advice.

Y'ALL SHOULD DEFINITELY GO GIVE HER A FOLLOW!

Back on topic.

Today was also super cloudy and gloomy, and what else to do when its all gloomy and perfect outside?

WE WRITE!

(or at least I do).

But you know what else is totally fun to do when its gloomy out? DIY projects!

To all you lovely readers of mine, IF ANY OF YOU LOVE TO DO CUTE LIL' DIY PROJECTS, I WILL HAVE MY CURRENT PROJECT UP IN THE SPACE BAR UP THERE ALONG WITH A LINK!

OH. ONE LAST THING BEFORE I LEAVE Y'ALL ALONE!

Christmas is right around the corner you guys, literally. And for some of you that know me, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT I'M GONNA HAVE THAT TREE, ALONG WITH THE DECOR, UP THIS WEEK.

I mean...the day after Thanksgiving of course.... :)

SO IF YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS LONG (and annoying) NOTE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT CHRISTMAS IS! Mine would probably be...everything!

Kidding, kidding...actually, I think I might be serious...

STAY SAFE ALL YOU CHRISTMA-TASTIC PEOPLE!!

Elizabeth x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Christina

I rolled over in bed, and smiled to myself. Realizing how much I've been smiling lately made me smile even more, especially because the reason has to do with the boy living next door.

I looked over at my clock and saw that I still had 5 minutes before I had to actually get up. So seeing as I still had time, my mind wandered back to last night. In my life, I would've never thought someone would go through so much trouble just to see me smile.

But I guess I stand corrected.

What Blake did for me, it was beyond anything I'd ever imagine. Its funny to think I started off wanting to avoid him at first, when now, just a simple thought makes the butterflies in my stomach erupt.

Totally crazy, right?

But, this was also a bad thing. I know I shouldn't be getting this attached to him in the short amount of time he's been here. And even though I know he wouldn't move again or anything like that, something going wrong is what scares me the most.

And while shielding myself away from him sound like the safest plan here, I wouldn't dream of doing that. I love that boy with all my heart..and to lose him?