Master Splinter

Christina

I woke up to an arm draped around me.

I shifted slightly and craned my neck, holding back a scream as yesterday's events came flooding in, making me smile in remembrance. I looked up and really took in his appearance. His lips were parted, slightly, his chest slowly rising as he breathed, and his eyebrows furrowed as he held me closer.

He brought me even closer until our feet were tangled together, and I could hear the faint sound of his heart beat against my ear. Suddenly, his heartbeat quickened and I smiled.

Was that because of me? Did I do that to him?

No you idiot, its the other girl that looks exactly like you.

Still smiling, I leaned my head deeper into him, smelling his faint scent of cinnamon and apples.

Yum.

I closed my eyes and dosed off, until approximately 30.2 seconds later, my eyes flew open and I sat up, searching frantically for the clock that was standing right in front of me.

Oh, right.

The clock read 7:30 am.

And it was Monday.

We had overslept on a school day. And I never missed a day at school.

Would you shut up? You sound like a goody goody!

Maybe because you are a goody goody.

Turning to Blake, I gently shook him, trying to wake him up. After 5 tries and he still wasn't awake, I was forced to take drastic measures.

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

I climbed on top of him, leaning in towards his ear and screamed.

"BLAKE!" I yelled in his ear.

He jumped up immediately and landed on the floor with a rather loud thump, causing me to break out in laughter. He groaned out and pouted adorably.

"What the hell, Chris?" he replied huskily, rubbing the sleep off of his eyes.

Oh, god.

His morning voice.

Oh, god.

Get your head in the game, Chris!

"Um, we're uh," I swallowed hard, "we're late for school." I mumbled, looking down to avert his gaze. And only then did it hit me that he was shirtless.

I repeat, shirtless.

Holy guacamole and mango's.

I tried to look away, I really did. But a guy who was sitting right in front of you, his 6 pack on full display, you just couldn't resist.

I sat there, gaping at him. Correction, his abs. When I finally looked back up at him, he was smirking at me, and I could already picture what was coming next.

"Like what you see, Chris-cross?" he asked amused.

"Please," I drawled, "I was admiring my clean floor." I stated.

He raised his eyebrow and cocked his head to the side.

"Oh really?" he asked, smirking.

I nodded my head confidently and crossed my arms, feeling a sudden surge of confidence burst inside me.

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this," he got up off the floor and got on top of the bed, pulling me under him, "would you?"