Bonjour

A/N: WHAT'S UP ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE?!

ALRIGHT. I KNOW WE TEND TO SKIP OVER AUTHOR NOTES SOMETIMES AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE BOOK, AND I'LL BE HONEST HERE, I DO THAT SOMETIMES TOO! BUT THIS ONE IS SUPER, SUPER IMPORTANT!

SO IF Y'ALL COULD BE SO KIND AND GIVE THAT NOTE A QUICK LOOK-OVER, THAT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!

Is this another update? You bet!

Speaking of updates, between now and the end of 2017, there will be about 3-4 updates. OR MAYBE MORE! Depending on just how cruel my teachers wanna be before break.

BACK TO THE BOOK!

So I was looking through the previous few chapters, looking for any mistakes here and there (sadly, I'm a perfectionist and the little things make me go nuts!) and I realized that I NEVER WISHED Y'ALL A HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING!

SO EVEN THOUGH I'M ABOUT 2 WEEKS LATE, I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A WONDERFUL, YUMMY-TASTIC THANKSGIVING!!

With that being said, its time for our daily question: TELL ME YOUR FUNNIEST THANKSGIVING MEMORY!!

I would love, love, looooove to hear all about your Thanksgiving's!

Now before I leave y'all to it, there's one more thing that I want to just put out there.

One of my closest friends, tried to commit suicide the other day, I won't mention who, but due to some certain obstacles in her life, she felt the need to try and do it...she was stopped before it was too late, thank goodness...but it made me open my eyes up a bit more.

When I was a little younger, I was bullied. And thinking back, Ii am beyond blessed that I had my supporting family and friends to help me get through that. But I also can't imagine myself getting through any of it without them. And so I'm going to say this now, and I really hope you guys read this.

If ANY OF YOU have something going on, and you're afraid to speak up, or if you don't have anyone to speak about it to, I'M HERE FOR YOU ALL. I am NOT just saying that. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, or simply rant about something that means the world to you, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO TALK TO ME. I promise I don't bite, and I will be here for each and every one of you.

You can DM me on here, you can email me, you can DM me over Instagram, or whatever works for you! And I will include all of that info AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CHAPTER. But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE say something.

I want to help all of you and make sure that your lives are full of happiness. We're all one big family on here, and I hope you guys know that you can trust me, or let me help you somehow...

SO NOW THAT I'VE SAID EVERYTHING THAT I NEEDED TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU, let the reading continue :)

PS: the boy up at the top is a visual image of what you can base Blake of!                          (but if you have your own vision of him, that's totally up to you!)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Christina

"Alright, that should be the last of it," Blake said, his head emerging out of the trunk.

I looked up from the plane tickets that I was currently gripping onto, and smiled over at him. But even though I was smiling, I couldn't swallow the feeling of nausea that was filling up inside of me.

I've never set foot in a plane before, as the thought of possibly crashing when you're all the way up in the sky, terrifies the living daylights out of me. But I wasn't going to ask Blake to drive all the way to Paris. Even if I did, that would be impossible, and asking that would be way too selfish.