-One-

*Beep Beep Beep* I leaned over, slapping the alarm, I groaned as I sat up. 6am. I Slowly made my way out of bed, changing into my training gear, I slowly walked down the hall, "Avalon, get your but out of bed" I yelled to my best friend, football teammate and flatmate. I walked into the kitchen, grabbed an energy drink, a bowl of cereal and ate it in 5 minutes flat. I ran back into my room, chucked my messy hair into a ponytail, grabbed my football gear and walked back into the lounge. "Lets go" I yelled, Avalon made her way out into the lounge, causing me to chuckle. I shoved her out the door, grabbed my stuff and keys and walked out the door. Within 10 minutes I was at the arena. 

"Hey Coach" I smiled as we walked onto the field. Practise ran for 3 hours, from 6:30-9:30. Avalon and I decided to stay and practise some more when everyone left, so it was now 10:30. "Oh, my gosh, is that Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne?" Avalon squealed, pointing across the field, I looked in that direction, spotting three guys standing on the other side of the field. "I don't know, just pass the ball" I yelled at her, half chuckling. She kicked the football towards me, stopping it with my foot, I kicked it in the air, bouncing it off my knees before kicking into the goal. "Chels, come on, its 3 out of 5 of One Direction" she said, picking up the ball. "Av, come on, you know I don't care" I shrugged, she gasped in shock. 

"Give me the ball" I said, she pouted as she chucked it at me. "You ready?" I asked, "Yeah, yeah" she sighed, standing in the goal, hands out. I place the ball on the ground, "Do the knee thing again" she smiled, I looked at her confused but shrugged, I kicked the ball high in the air, heading it before bouncing it off my knees and kicking it into the goal. "You know, you actually suck as a goalie" I smirked at her, walking over and picking up the ball, she poked her tongue out at me, causing me to chuckle. 

"Chelsi, Avalon, I'd like you to meet some people" Coach called out, walking over to us, I turned around, I saw him walking towards us with the three guys. "Girls this is Liam, Niall and Louis from One Direction" he smiled, pointing to the boys, I smiled, leaning to the right, leaning the ball on my hip. "This, boys, are my two best girls. Chelsi and Avalon" Coach smiled at us, "The boys are here to kick the ball around a bit, mind if they join you?" Coach asked, "Nope, not at all, wouldn't mind at all, they can join us all they want" Avalon blurted out, barely letting Coach finish his sentence, both Coach and I looked at her and burst out laughing. "Good job Av" I smirked, as I walked back towards the goal, she hit me on the arm and stormed off faster, causing me to laugh.

 "You boys played soccer before?" I asked, they all looked at me like I was crazy, "Uh. Yeah. I play for Doncaster" Louis smiled, "Alright, cool, show me what you got" I said, chucking him the ball, he smirked at the other boys before dropping the ball to the ground, he back up before running and kicking the ball into the goal, Avalon diving to the catch, I tried to hold back a chuckle, walking up to the goal, I grabbed the ball of Avalon, "Chels, I swear he is a really good player" she smiled, "Okay" I said confused, walking back to Louis. "Give it another go" I smiled, handing him the ball, "Use the inner of your foot, turn your body a bit more and pick up your speed on the run in" I smiled, stepping back a little bit, I heard him huff as he dropped the ball, taking a few steps back, he looked at me, before looking back at the ball, he ran forward kicking the ball, straight into the goal. The other boys cheered and ran to hug him, I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Told you" Avalon smirked as she walked up to me, handing me the ball. "Whatever" I said, she just laughed. 

"Chelsi" Coach yelled from behind, I turned around to face him, he just pointed into the stands, I smiled when I saw who it was. "1 minute" I yelled, he pulled the thumbs up. "Is that David Beckham?" Niall asked, I nodded "Excuse me boys" I smiled, chucking the ball to them and running to the stands. "Hey" I smiled, stopping by the edge. "Hey lil munchkin" David smiled, "What are you doing here?" I asked, "Thought I'd pay my favourite lil niece a visit" he smiled down at me. "Is that the 1D boys?" he asked, nodding towards the field, I looked over towards them, laughing at Avalon who was obviously fangirling over the boys. "Yeah, they're here to kick the ball around" I said, turning around to face him again. "Mint, you coming out for dinner tonight?" he asked, sitting on the seat behind him. "Of course, I can't wait to see my favourite lil cousins" I smiled, "Alright, well you best get back to your pop-stars, I'll see you later" he smiled, "Bye" I smiled, walking back onto the field. 

"How do you know Beckham?" Liam asked as I walked back, "He's her uncle" Avalon smiled, pacing me the ball, "Seriously?" he asked, I nodded and shrugged. "You ready Av?" I smiled, she took her place in the goal and nodded. "Do the knee thing" she smirked, "What's the knee thing?" Niall asked, "You'll see" Avalon smiled, nodding to me. I kicked the ball up, heading it twice, before bouncing it off my knees and kicking it into the goal, scoring. "Hell yes" I screamed, "Best yet" I smiled, Avalon nodded. "Damn" Niall smirked, "I like it", I looked at him, shrugging. "You have to teach me how to do that" Louis said, I just chuckled. "Maybe some other time" I smiled.