-Nine-

"Niall and Chelsi sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G" Avalon sung as she danced around the apartment, "I actually cant believe it, you and Niall Horan, NIALL HORAN" she said, walking into my room "He's just a normal guy Av" i shrugged, "He is not a normal guy Chels, he's an international popstar from a boyband thats taking over the world" she said, i looked at her weirdly, "Or he's just a normal guy living the life of a popstar but is still a normal guy who does normal stuff" i said, "I suppose you're right" she sighed, "So where are you guys going on your date tonight?" She asked, sitting on the bed. "I dont know, he wouldnt tell me, he just told me to dress nice casual" i shrugged, walking into my wardrobe.

"Dark green or maroon" i yelled, "Dark green, deff" Avalon yelled back, i smiled as i grabbed my dark green jeans, slipping them on, rolling them up to 3/4, matching them with a baggy v-neck white t-shirt tucking the front in, putting on my favourite denim jacket with sweater material sleeves and a hood. "Converse or vans" i yelled, "Converse" Avalon yelled back, I grabbed my black leather converse, chucking them on and i walked back into my room. "Yes?" i asked, Avalon smiled at me, wolf-whistling. I curled my hair and put on minimal make-up, smiling at myself in the mirror before i walked out into the kitchen.

"Hey" i smiled at Louis, grabbing a glass of lemonade before walking out into the lounge. I froze at the door, slowly turning around, i walked back into the kitchen, looking at Louis. "He" he smiled, "Hi" i huffed, "What are you doing here?" i asked, he just smiled at me. "Came to prepare you for your date" he smirked, "What makes you think..." i began, but was interrupted by a pair of arms picking me up from behind and walking me into the lounge and dumping me on the couch. I looked around and saw Liam, Louis, Avalon, Zayn and Harry sitting on the couch sitting around me, all staring at me. "Im sorry Chels, they made me do this" Avalon burst out, looking at the boys and then back at me. "Do what?" i asked, looking at her confused. "When on a date with Niall Horan..." Harry began, "Nope, no no no no" i said, getting up and walking into the kitchen. "No what?" Zayn asked, following me. "You are not giving me advise for my date, i dont need your help" i said, "We're just trying to help" Liam shrugged, "I get that and thank you, but im good, thank you" i smiled, they all shrugged. "Shouldnt you be preparing and helping Niall?" i asked, "Well, we actually dont know where he is. He left like an hour ago and hasnt come back" Harry shrugged. 

"When's he suppose to pick you up?" Zayn asked, just as the doorbell rang. "Now" i smiled, walking over to the door. "We're not here" Louis said as they hid behind the door. "Hey" i smiled opening the door, "Hey" he smiled, "Ready to go?" he asked, i nodded, grabbing my phone and purse, walking out the door. "So where are we going?" i asked as we walked down the stairs, towards his car. "Its a surprise" He smirked, opening the door for me. I smiled as i hopped in the car, and watched as he ran round the front, hopping in the drivers side, he smiled as he started the car and drove off. "Can i have a hint?" i asked, looking at him, "Nope" he smiled, not taking his eyes off the road. 

We drove for sometime, before we arrived at the arena, i looked over at Niall, who was smiling. We parked, Niall got out and ran around to open my door for me, "Thank you" i smiled, he grabbed my hand and led me towards the arena, we walked on to the field, the lights all on, we kept walking towards the middle, i smiled as i saw a blanket lying on the middle of the field, a picnic spread across it. "Niall, i love it" i smiled, looking at him. "There's perks to being a popstar" he shrugged, i couldnt help but giggle. We ate and laughed, having an amazing night, once finished eating we got up and kicked the ball around for a bit. "Wait here" Niall said, as he ran off, down one of the tunnels, about 5 minutes later the lights turned off and everything went pitch black. 

"Niall" i said, getting a little scared, i started to back up, "Niall" i yelled, panic filling my voice, i continued to walk backwards, letting out a slight scream as i tripped backwards over the basket. "Chelsi?" Niall yelled, he ran over to me, his phone light shinning down on me. "Are you okay?" he asked, helping me up, i nodded. He grabbed the blanket and moved it to the left, lying it back down. He sat down patting the spot next to him, i smiled as i sat down. He turned off the light coming from his phone, i instantly grabbed his arm. "You alright?" he half chuckled, "im not a huge fan of the dark" i half whispered, "It's alright, i'm here" he said, i smiled, we lay down and looked at the stars. "It's so beautiful tonight" i smiled, "Not as beautiful as you" he said, i looked at him, and realized he was already looking at me, we stared at each other, smiling, in a comfortable silence. "Chelsi, can we do this again? like a second date?" Niall asked, "I would be honored"